Report NEP-CBE-2012-10-27This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ruiu, Gabriele, 2012. "Is fatalism a cultural belief? An empirical analysis on the origin of fatalistic tendencies," MPRA Paper 41705, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gelinde Fellner & Sebastian Krügel, 2012. "Judgmental Overconfidence and Trading Activity," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-057, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Miraldo, M & Galizzi, MM, 2012. "Are you what you eat? Experimental evidence on risk preferences and health habits," Working Papers 9792, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Javier Perote & Juan Perote-Peña & Marc Vorsatz, 2012. "Strategic behavior in regressions: an experimental," Working Papers 2012-07, FEDEA.
- Bundaleska, Elena, 2010. "Employee motivation – a guide for entrepreneurs: managing people," MPRA Paper 41972, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
- Carlsson, Magnus & Dahl, Gordon B. & Rooth, Dan-Olof, 2012. "The Effect of Schooling on Cognitive Skills," IZA Discussion Papers 6913, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Abeler, Johannes & Becker, Anke & Falk, Armin, 2012. "Truth-Telling: A Representative Assessment," IZA Discussion Papers 6919, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).