Are you what you eat? Experimental evidence on risk preferences and health habits
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jun 2012|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +44 (0)20 7594 9137
Fax: +44 (0)20 7823 7685
Web page: http://www.imperial.ac.uk/business-school
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andersen, Steffen & Harrison, Glenn W. & Lau, Morten Igel & Rutström, Elisabet E., 2009.
"Behavioral Econometrics for Psychologists,"
04-2009, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Andersen, Steffen & Harrison, Glenn W. & Lau, Morten Igel & Rutström, Elisabeth E., 2007. "Behavioral Econometrics for Psychologists," Working Papers 18-2007, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Steffen Andersen & Glenn W. Harrison & Morten Igel Lau & Elisabet E. Rutstroem, 2007. "Behavioral Econometrics for Psychologists," Working Papers 2007_08, Durham University Business School.
- Anderson, Lisa R. & Mellor, Jennifer M., 2008.
"Predicting health behaviors with an experimental measure of risk preference,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 1260-1274, September.
- Lisa R. Anderson & Jennifer M. Mellor, 2007. "Predicting Health Behaviors with an Experimental Measure of Risk Preference," Working Papers 59, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Steffen Andersen & Glenn W. Harrison & Morten I. Lau & E. Elisabet Rutström, 2008. "Eliciting Risk and Time Preferences," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 76(3), pages 583-618, 05.
- Levon Barseghyan & Jeffrey Prince & Joshua C. Teitelbaum, 2011. "Are Risk Preferences Stable across Contexts? Evidence from Insurance Data," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(2), pages 591-631, April.
- Charles L. Baum & William F. Ford, 2004. "The wage effects of obesity: a longitudinal study," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(9), pages 885-899.
- Steffen Andersen & Glenn Harrison & Morten Lau & E. RutstrÃ¶m, 2006.
"Elicitation using multiple price list formats,"
Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 383-405, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imp:wpaper:9792. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr David A Wilson)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.