Are you what you eat? Experimental evidence on risk preferences and health habits
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Steffen Andersen & Glenn W. Harrison & Morten I. Lau & E. Elisabet Rutström, 2008. "Eliciting Risk and Time Preferences," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 76(3), pages 583-618, May.
- Andersen, Steffen & Harrison, Glenn W. & Lau, Morten Igel & Rutström, Elisabet E., 2010.
"Behavioral econometrics for psychologists,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 553-576, August.
- Steffen Andersen & Glenn W. Harrison & Morten Igel Lau & Elisabet E. Rutstroem, 2007. "Behavioral Econometrics for Psychologists," Working Papers 2007_08, Durham University Business School.
- Andersen, Steffen & Harrison, Glenn W. & Lau, Morten Igel & Rutström, Elisabet E., 2009. "Behavioral Econometrics for Psychologists," Working Papers 04-2009, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Andersen, Steffen & Harrison, Glenn W. & Lau, Morten Igel & Rutström, Elisabeth E., 2007. "Behavioral Econometrics for Psychologists," Working Papers 18-2007, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Steffen Andersen & Glenn Harrison & Morten Lau & E. Rutström, 2009. "Elicitation using multiple price list formats," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 12(3), pages 365-366, September.
- Anderson, Lisa R. & Mellor, Jennifer M., 2008.
"Predicting health behaviors with an experimental measure of risk preference,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 1260-1274, September.
- Lisa R. Anderson & Jennifer M. Mellor, 2007. "Predicting Health Behaviors with an Experimental Measure of Risk Preference," Working Papers 59, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Charles L. Baum & William F. Ford, 2004. "The wage effects of obesity: a longitudinal study," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(9), pages 885-899.
- Levon Barseghyan & Jeffrey Prince & Joshua C. Teitelbaum, 2011. "Are Risk Preferences Stable across Contexts? Evidence from Insurance Data," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(2), pages 591-631, April.
- Robert B. Barsky & F. Thomas Juster & Miles S. Kimball & Matthew D. Shapiro, 1997. "Preference Parameters and Behavioral Heterogeneity: An Experimental Approach in the Health and Retirement Study," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(2), pages 537-579.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- L. Corazzini & A. Filippin & P. Vanin, 2014.
"Economic Behavior under Alcohol Influence: An Experiment on Time, Risk, and Social Preferences,"
wp944, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Corazzini, Luca & Filippin, Antonio & Vanin, Paolo, 2014. "Economic Behavior under Alcohol Influence: An Experiment on Time, Risk, and Social Preferences," IZA Discussion Papers 8170, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kaywana Raeburn & Jim Engle-Warnick & Sonia Laszlo, 2016. "Determinants of Food Consumption Choices: Experimental Evidence from St. Kitts," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-43, CIRANO.
- Vasilios Kosteas, 2015. "Physical activity and time preference," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 361-386, December.
- Klajdi Bregu & Cary Deck & Lindsay Ham & Salar Jahedi, 2016. "The Effects of Alcohol Use on Economic Decision Making," Working Papers 16-03, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2012-10-27 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-CWA-2012-10-27 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-EXP-2012-10-27 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2012-10-27 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imp:wpaper:9792. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr David A Wilson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sbimpuk.html .