Report NEP-HEA-2012-10-27This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Takako Nakajima & Kiheiji Nishida & Masashi Manabe, 2012. "Management Evaluation of Public Hospital -Approach from Factor Analysis-," OSIPP Discussion Paper 12J009, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Gobillon, Laurent & Milcent, Carine, 2012. "Spatial Disparities in Hospital Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 6936, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fujii, Mayu & Oshio, Takashi & Shimizutani, Satoshi, 2012. "Self-Rated Health Status of the Japanese and Europeans in Later Life: Evidence from JSTAR and SHARE," CIS Discussion paper series 572, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Camelia Minoiu & Olga N. Shemyakina, 2012. "Armed conflict, household victimization, and child health in Côte d'Ivoire," Working Papers 245, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- J. Michelle Brock & Andreas Lange & Kenneth L. Leonard, 2012. "Generosity norms and intrinsic motivation in health care provision: evidence from the laboratory and the field," Working Papers 147, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Office of the Chief Economist.
- Propper, C & Laudicella, M & Gaynor, M, 2012. "Can governments do it better? Merger mania and hospital outcomes in the English NHS," Working Papers 9182, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Pizzo, E, 2012. "Cost-effectiveness of HIV testing in non-traditional settings ? the HINTS study," Working Papers 9787, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Laudicella, M & Smith, PC, 2012. "Hospital readmission rates: signal of failure or success?," Working Papers 9224, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Miraldo, M & Galizzi, MM, 2012. "Are you what you eat? Experimental evidence on risk preferences and health habits," Working Papers 9792, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Gächter, Martin & Schwazer, Peter & Theurl, Engelbert & Winner, Hannes, 2012. "Regional density of private dentists: Empirical evidence from Austria," Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2012-8, University of Salzburg.
- Kesternich, Iris & Heiss, Florian & McFadden, Daniel & Winter, Joachim, 2012. "Suit the action to the word, the word to the action: Hypothetical choices and real decisions in Medicare Part D," Discussion Papers in Economics 14124, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Jens L. Hougaard & Juan D. Moreno-Ternero & Lars P. Osterdal, 2012. "A new axiomatic approach to the evaluation of population health," Working Papers 12.08, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Carone, Giuseppe & Schwierz, Christoph & Xavier, Ana, 2012. "Cost-containment policies in public pharmaceutical spending in the EU," MPRA Paper 42008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rowena Crawford & Richard Disney, 2012. "Reform of Ill-health Retirement Benefits for Police in England and Wales: The roles of National Policy and Local Finance," NBER Working Papers 18479, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Katherine Baicker & Sendhil Mullainathan & Joshua Schwartzstein, 2012. "Behavioral Hazard in Health Insurance," NBER Working Papers 18468, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David G. Blanchflower & Andrew J. Oswald & Sarah Stewart-Brown, 2012. "Is Psychological Well-being Linked to the Consumption of Fruit and Vegetables?," NBER Working Papers 18469, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.