Report NEP-CTA-2012-10-27This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Domenico Colucci & Nicola Doni & Vincenzo Valori, 2012. "Information revelation in procurement auctions: an equivalence result," Working Papers - Mathematical Economics 2012-07, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Domenico Colucci & Nicola Doni & Vincenzo Valori, 2012. "Preferential treatment in procurement auctions through information revelation," Working Papers - Mathematical Economics 2012-06, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Hoppe, Eva I. & Schmitz, Patrick W., 2012. "Public-private partnerships versus traditional procurement: Innovation incentives and information gathering," MPRA Paper 41966, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Javier Perote & Juan Perote-Peña & Marc Vorsatz, 2012. "Strategic behavior in regressions: an experimental," Working Papers 2012-07, FEDEA.
- Luca Colombo & Gianluca Femminis & Alessandro Pavan, 2012. "Information Acquisition and Welfare," Discussion Papers 1554, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Abeler, Johannes & Becker, Anke & Falk, Armin, 2012. "Truth-Telling: A Representative Assessment," IZA Discussion Papers 6919, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mohamed Belhaj & Nataliya Klimenko, 2012. "Optimal Preventive Bank Supervision Combining Random Audits and Continuous Intervention," AMSE Working Papers 1201, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Nick Netzer & Florian Scheuer, 2012. "A Game Theoretic Foundation of Competitive Equilibria with Adverse Selection," NBER Working Papers 18471, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yiling Chen & Mike Ruberry & Jennifer Wortman Vaughan, 2012. "Designing Informative Securities," Papers 1210.4837, arXiv.org.
- Katherine Baicker & Sendhil Mullainathan & Joshua Schwartzstein, 2012. "Behavioral Hazard in Health Insurance," NBER Working Papers 18468, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.