Trust, Values and False Consensus
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Butler, Jeff & Giuliano, Paola & Guiso, Luigi, 2012. "Trust, Values and False Consensus," CEPR Discussion Papers 9216, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jeffrey Butler & Paola Giuliano & Luigi Guiso, 2012. "Trust, Values and False Consensus," NBER Working Papers 18460, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Butler, Jeffrey V. & Giuliano, Paola & Guiso, Luigi, 2012. "Trust, Values and False Consensus," IZA Discussion Papers 6916, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
References listed on IDEAS
- Urs Fischbacher, 2007. "z-Tree: Zurich toolbox for ready-made economic experiments," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 10(2), pages 171-178, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jin, Dawei & Wang, Haizhi & Wang, Peng & Yin, Desheng, 2016. "Social trust and foreign ownership: Evidence from qualified foreign institutional investors in China," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 1-14.
- repec:eee:touman:v:52:y:2016:i:c:p:287-296 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniele, Gianmarco & Geys, Benny, 2015. "Interpersonal trust and welfare state support," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 1-12.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:136:y:2017:i:c:p:186-202 is not listed on IDEAS
- Proto, Eugenio & Sgroi, Daniel, 2017. "Biased beliefs and imperfect information," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 186-202.
- Berggren, Niclas & Nilsson, Therese, 2015.
"Globalization and the transmission of social values: The case of tolerance,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 371-389.
- Berggren, Niclas & Nilsson, Therese, 2014. "Globalization and the Transmission of Social Values: The Case of Tolerance," Working Paper Series 1007, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:137:y:2017:i:c:p:132-144 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-EXP-2012-10-27 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2012-10-27 (Game Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eie:wpaper:1210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Facundo Piguillem). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/einauit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.