Network Games under Strategic Complementarities
We study network games with linear best-replies and strategic complementarities. We assume that actions are continuous but bounded from above. We show that there is always a unique equilibrium. We find that two key features of these games under small network effects may not hold when network effects are large. Action may not be aligned with network centrality and the interdependence between agents' actions may be broken.
|Date of creation:||Oct 2012|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.amse-aixmarseille.fr/en|
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mohamed Belhaj & Frédéric Deroian, 2010.
"Endogenous effort in communication networks under strategic complementarity,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 391-408, July.
- Mohamed Belhaj & Frédéric Deroïan, 2008. "Endogenous efforts on communication networks under strategic complementarity," Working Papers halshs-00339159, HAL.
- Coralio Ballester & Antoni Calvo-Armengol & Yves Zenou, 2005.
"Who's Who in Networks. Wanted: the Key Player,"
NajEcon Working Paper Reviews
- Coralio Ballester & Antoni Calvó-Armengol & Yves Zenou, 2004. "Who's Who in Networks. Wanted: The Key Player," Working Papers 178, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Ballester, Coralio & Calvó-Armengol, Antoni & Zenou, Yves, 2005. "Who’s Who in Networks. Wanted: The Key Player," CEPR Discussion Papers 5329, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ballester, Coralio & Calvó-Armengol, Antoni, 2010. "Interactions with hidden complementarities," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 397-406, November.
- Yann Bramoullé & Habiba Djebbari & Bernard Fortin, 2007.
"Identification of Peer Effects through Social Networks,"
Cahiers de recherche
- Bramoullé, Yann & Djebbari, Habiba & Fortin, Bernard, 2009. "Identification of peer effects through social networks," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 150(1), pages 41-55, May.
- Bramoullé, Yann & Djebbari, Habiba & Fortin, Bernard, 2007. "Identification of Peer Effects through Social Networks," IZA Discussion Papers 2652, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aim:wpaimx:1225. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yves Doazan)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.