Finding all equilibria in games of strategic complements
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernhard von Stengel & Antoon van den Elzen & Dolf Talman, 2002.
"Computing Normal Form Perfect Equilibria for Extensive Two-Person Games,"
Econometric Society, vol. 70(2), pages 693-715, March.
- von Stengel, B. & van den Elzen, A.H. & Talman, A.J.J., 1997. "Computing normal form perfect equilibria for extensive two-person games," Research Memorandum 752, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- von Stengel, B. & van den Elzen, A.H. & Talman, A.J.J., 2002. "Computing normal form perfect equilibria for extensive two-person games," Other publications TiSEM 9f112346-b587-47f3-ad2e-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Echenique, Federico, 2002. "Finding All Equilibria," Working Papers 1153, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Rabah Amir & Val E. Lambson, 2000.
"On the Effects of Entry in Cournot Markets,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 67(2), pages 235-254.
- Rabah Amir & Val E. Lambson, 1998. "On the Effects of Entry in Cournot Markets," CIE Discussion Papers 1998-06, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- AMIR, Rabah & LAMBSON, Val, 1999. "On the effects of entry in Cournot markets," CORE Discussion Papers 1999059, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Rabah Amir, 2000. "On the Effects of Entry in Cournot Markets," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1475, Econometric Society.
- Milgrom, Paul & Shannon, Chris, 1994. "Monotone Comparative Statics," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(1), pages 157-180, January.
- Von Stengel, Bernhard, 2002. "Computing equilibria for two-person games," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications,in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 45, pages 1723-1759 Elsevier.
- Zhou Lin, 1994. "The Set of Nash Equilibria of a Supermodular Game Is a Complete Lattice," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 295-300, September.
- Fernando Bernstein & Awi Federgruen, 2005. "Decentralized Supply Chains with Competing Retailers Under Demand Uncertainty," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(1), pages 18-29, January.
- Vives, Xavier, 1990. "Nash equilibrium with strategic complementarities," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 305-321.
- Milgrom, Paul & Roberts, John, 1990. "Rationalizability, Learning, and Equilibrium in Games with Strategic Complementarities," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(6), pages 1255-1277, November.
- McKelvey, Richard D. & McLennan, Andrew, 1996. "Computation of equilibria in finite games," Handbook of Computational Economics,in: H. M. Amman & D. A. Kendrick & J. Rust (ed.), Handbook of Computational Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 2, pages 87-142 Elsevier.
- Gérard P. Cachon & Martin A. Lariviere, 1999. "Capacity Choice and Allocation: Strategic Behavior and Supply Chain Performance," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(8), pages 1091-1108, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Belhaj, Mohamed & Bramoullé, Yann & Deroïan, Frédéric, 2014.
"Network games under strategic complementarities,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 310-319.
- Mohamed Belhaj & Yann Bramoullé & Frédéric Deroïan, 2012. "Network Games under Strategic Complementarities," Working Papers halshs-00793439, HAL.
- Mohamed Belhaj & Yann Bramoullé & Frédéric Deroïan, 2014. "Network games under strategic complementarities," Post-Print hal-01474250, HAL.
- Mohamed Belhaj & Yann Bramoullé & Frédéric Deroian, 2012. "Network Games under Strategic Complementarities," AMSE Working Papers 1225, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Tomas Rodriguez Barraquer, 2013. "From sets of equilibria to structures of interaction underlying binary games of strategic complements," Discussion Paper Series dp655, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Gustavo Vicentini, 2006.
"Dynamic Spatial Competition Between Multi-Store Firms,"
tecipa-253, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Aguirregabiria, Victor & Vicentini, Gustavo, 2014. "Dynamic Spatial Competition Between Multi-Store Firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 10273, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Gustavo Vicentini, 2012. "Dynamic Spatial Competition Between Multi-Store Firms," Working Papers tecipa-457, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Vincent Boucher, 2017. "The Estimation of Network Formation Games with Positive Spillovers," Cahiers de recherche 1710, Centre de recherche sur les risques, les enjeux économiques, et les politiques publiques.
- repec:spr:orspec:v:40:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s00291-018-0507-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ejores:v:274:y:2019:i:3:p:1180-1197 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:the:publsh:2904 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:jindec:v:64:y:2016:i:4:p:710-754 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:135:y:2007:i:1:p:514-532. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.