Finding All Equilibria
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernhard von Stengel & Antoon van den Elzen & Dolf Talman, 2002.
"Computing Normal Form Perfect Equilibria for Extensive Two-Person Games,"
Econometric Society, vol. 70(2), pages 693-715, March.
- von Stengel, B. & van den Elzen, A.H. & Talman, A.J.J., 1997. "Computing normal form perfect equilibria for extensive two-person games," Research Memorandum 752, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- von Stengel, B. & van den Elzen, A.H. & Talman, A.J.J., 2002. "Computing normal form perfect equilibria for extensive two-person games," Other publications TiSEM 9f112346-b587-47f3-ad2e-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Van Huyck, John B & Battalio, Raymond C & Beil, Richard O, 1990.
"Tacit Coordination Games, Strategic Uncertainty, and Coordination Failure,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 80(1), pages 234-248, March.
- John B Van Huyck & Raymond C Battalio & Richard O Beil, 1997. "Tacit coordination games, strategic uncertainty, and coordination failure," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1225, David K. Levine.
- J. B. Van Huyck & R. C. Battalio & R. O. Beil, 2010. "Tacit coordination games, strategic uncertainty, and coordination failure," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000393, David K. Levine.
- Von Stengel, Bernhard, 2002. "Computing equilibria for two-person games," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications,in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 45, pages 1723-1759 Elsevier.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Coralio Ballester & Antoni Calvó-Armengol & Yves Zenou, 2010.
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 8(1), pages 34-61, March.
- Coralio Ballester & Antoni Calvo-Armengol & Yves Zenou, 2009. "Delinquent Networks," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0912, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Ballester, Coralio & Calvó-Armengol, Antoni & Zenou, Yves, 2009. "Delinquent Networks," IZA Discussion Papers 4122, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ballester, Coralio & Calvó-Armengol, Antoni & Zenou, Yves, 2009. "Delinquent Networks," CEPR Discussion Papers 7293, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Echenique, Federico, 2004.
"A characterization of strategic complementarities,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 325-347, February.
- Federico Echenique, 2001. "A Characterization of Strategic Complementarities," GE, Growth, Math methods 0103001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Echenique, Federico, 2002. "A Characterization of Strategic Complementarities," Working Papers 1142, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Echenique, Federico, 2001. "A Characterization of Strategic Complementarities," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt5w13s4z2, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Federico Echenique, 2001. "A characterization of strategic complementarities," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0501, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Federico Echenique., 2001. "A Characterization of Strategic Complementarities," Economics Working Papers E01-299, University of California at Berkeley.
- Echenique, Federico, 2007. "Finding all equilibria in games of strategic complements," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 514-532, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:clt:sswopa:1153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victoria Mason). General contact details of provider: http://www.hss.caltech.edu/ss .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.