Oil price risks and pump price adjustments
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arze del Granado, Francisco Javier & Coady, David & Gillingham, Robert, 2012.
"The Unequal Benefits of Fuel Subsidies: A Review of Evidence for Developing Countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(11), pages 2234-2248.
- David Coady & Javier Arze del Granado, 2010. "The Unequal Benefits of Fuel Subsidies; A Review of Evidence for Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 10/202, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:63:y:2017:i:c:p:261-271 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:303-312 is not listed on IDEAS
- Demierre, Jonathan & Bazilian, Morgan & Carbajal, Jonathan & Sherpa, Shaky & Modi, Vijay, 2015. "Potential for regional use of East Africa’s natural gas," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 414-436.
- Kpodar, Kangni & Abdallah, Chadi, 2017.
"Dynamic fuel price pass-through: Evidence from a new global retail fuel price database,"
Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 303-312.
- Kangni R Kpodar & Chadi Abdallah, 2016. "Dynamic Fuel Price Pass-Through; Evidence from a New Global Retail Fuel Price Database," IMF Working Papers 16/254, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy Production and Transportation; Markets and Market Access; Oil Refining&Gas Industry; Energy and Environment; Environment and Energy Efficiency;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2012-10-27 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2012-10-27 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6227. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .