Oil price risks and pump price adjustments
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arze del Granado, Francisco Javier & Coady, David & Gillingham, Robert, 2012.
"The Unequal Benefits of Fuel Subsidies: A Review of Evidence for Developing Countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(11), pages 2234-2248.
- David Coady & Javier Arze del Granado, 2010. "The Unequal Benefits of Fuel Subsidies; A Review of Evidence for Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 10/202, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:63:y:2017:i:c:p:261-271 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:303-312 is not listed on IDEAS
- Demierre, Jonathan & Bazilian, Morgan & Carbajal, Jonathan & Sherpa, Shaky & Modi, Vijay, 2015. "Potential for regional use of East Africa’s natural gas," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 414-436.
- Kpodar, Kangni & Abdallah, Chadi, 2017.
"Dynamic fuel price pass-through: Evidence from a new global retail fuel price database,"
Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 303-312.
- Kangni R Kpodar & Chadi Abdallah, 2016. "Dynamic Fuel Price Pass-Through; Evidence from a New Global Retail Fuel Price Database," IMF Working Papers 16/254, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy Production and Transportation; Markets and Market Access; Oil Refining&Gas Industry; Energy and Environment; Environment and Energy Efficiency;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6227. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.