Report NEP-OPM-2012-10-27This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- In''t Veld, Jan & Kollmann, Robert & Ratto, Marco & Roeger, Werner, 2012. "Fiscal Policy, Banks and the Financial Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 9175, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marios Zachariadis, 2012. "Global Versus Local Shocks in Micro Price Dynamics," 2012 Meeting Papers 66, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- pengfei Wang & Tao Zha & Zheng Liu, 2012. "Land-Price Dynamics and Macroeconomic Fluctuations," 2012 Meeting Papers 85, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Raphael Schoenle & Raphael Auer, 2012. "Market Structure and Pass-Through," 2012 Meeting Papers 61, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Amalia Morales-Zumaquero & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, 2012. "Real exchange rate volatility, financial crises and nominal exchange regimes," Working Papers 12-05, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Michele Ca’ Zorzi & Michal Rubaszek, 2012. "Real exchange rate forecasting: a calibrated half-life PPP model can beat the random walk," NBP Working Papers 123, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Martin, Alberto & Ventura, Jaume, 2012. "Financial Reforms and Capital Flows: Insights from General Equilibrium," CEPR Discussion Papers 9174, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Diego Bastourre & Jorge Carrera & Javier Ibarlucia & Mariano Sardi, 2012. "Common Drivers in Emerging Market Spreads and Commodity Prices," BCRA Working Paper Series 201257, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department.
- Alberto Martin & Jaume Ventura, 2012. "Financial Reforms and Capital Flows: Insights from General Equilibrium," Working Papers 664, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Menzie D. Chinn & Saad Quayyum, 2012. "Long Horizon Uncovered Interest Parity Re-Assessed," NBER Working Papers 18482, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kojima, Masami, 2012. "Oil price risks and pump price adjustments," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6227, The World Bank.
- George Alogoskoufis, 2012. "Greece’s Sovereign Debt Crisis: Retrospect and Prospect," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 54, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.