Learning and foreign policy: sweeping a conceptual minefield
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Antoine Gervais & J. Bradford Jensen, 2013.
"The Tradability of Services: Geographic Concentration and Trade Costs,"
NBER Working Papers
19759, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antoine Gervais & J. Bradford Jensen, 2015. "The Tradability of Services: Geographic Concentration and Trade Costs," Working Paper Series WP15-12, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Antoine Gervais & J. Bradford Jensen, 2014. "The Tradability Of Services: Geographic Concentration And Trade Costs," Working Papers 14-03, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Alan S. Blinder & Alan B. Krueger, 2013.
"Alternative Measures of Offshorability: A Survey Approach,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 31(S1), pages 97-128.
- Alan S. Blinder & Alan B. Krueger, 2009. "Alternative Measures of Offshorability: A Survey Approach," NBER Working Papers 15287, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan S. Blinder & Alan B. Krueger, 2009. "Alternative Measures of Offshorability: A Survey Approach," Working Papers 1169, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Edward E. Leamer, 2007. "A Flat World, a Level Playing Field, a Small World After All, or None of the Above? A Review of Thomas L Friedman's The World is Flat," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 45(1), pages 83-126, March.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:83:y:1989:i:02:p:567-573_08 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:105:y:2011:i:01:p:166-188_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:96:y:2002:i:03:p:593-608_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- J. Bradford Jensen, 2011. "Global Trade in Services: Fear, Facts, and Offshoring," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 6017.
- Ron S Jarmin & Javier Miranda, 2002. "The Longitudinal Business Database," Working Papers 02-17, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nedergaard, Peter, 2005. "The open method of co-ordination and the analysis of mutual learning processes of the European employment strategy," MPRA Paper 33099, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrew Geddes, 2014. "Relationships between Research and Policy on Migration in the European Union: A Practice-Based Analysis," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers p0363, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Moosung Lee, 2016. "The EU, regional cooperation, and the North Korean nuclear crisis," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 401-415, December.
- David Lake, 2007. "Delegating divisible sovereignty: Sweeping a conceptual minefield," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 219-237, September.
- Lauge N. Skovgaard Poulsen & Emma Aisbett, 2011.
"When the Claim Hits: Bilateral Investment Treaties and Bounded Rational Learning,"
Crawford School Research Papers
1105, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Poulsen, Lauge N. Skovgaard & Aisbett, Emma, 2013. "When the claim hits: bilateral investment treaties and bounded rational learning," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 45035, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bidjan Nashat & Sandra Speer & Raoul Blindenbacher, 2013. "Adding Value to Evaluations : Applying the Governmental Learning Spiral for Evaluation-Based Learning," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 16666.
- Nedergaard, Peter, 2007. "Mutual learning in the European employment strategy: how? how much?," MPRA Paper 33108, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nedergaard, Peter, 2005. "Transnational learning processes: European and Nordic experiences in the employment field," MPRA Paper 33104, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Beth Simmons & Jens Hainmueller, 2005. "Can Domestic Institutions Explain Exchange Rate Regime Choice? The Political Economy of Monetary Institutions Reconsidered," International Finance 0505011, EconWPA.
- Nedergaard, Peter, 2005. "The analysis of mutual learning processes in the European employment strategy: a social constructivist approach," MPRA Paper 33105, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Katja Biedenkopf, 2012. "Emissions Trading - A Transatlantic Journey for an Idea?," KFG Working Papers p0045, Free University Berlin.
- Stephen Kaplan, 2016. "Fighting Past Economic Wars: Crisis and Austerity in Latin America," Working Papers 2015-13, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Meseguer, Covadonga, 2006. "Learning and economic policy choices," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 156-178, March.
- Stephen B. Kaplan, 2014. "Political Economy of Macroeconomic Policymaking: Economic Crises and Technocratic Governance," Working Papers 2014-18, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Claire Dunlop, 2010. "The temporal dimension of knowledge and the limits of policy appraisal: biofuels policy in the UK," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 43(4), pages 343-363, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:intorg:v:48:y:1994:i:02:p:279-312_02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_INO .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .