Private Investment In Agricultural Research And International Technology Transfer In Asia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Spielman, David J. & Kennedy, Adam, 2015. "Innovation, competition, and productivity growth: Evidence on the impact of growth in Asia's maize seed sector," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211561, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Carl E. Pray & Latha Nagarajan, 2014. "The transformation of the Indian agricultural input industry: has it increased agricultural R&D?," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(S1), pages 145-156, November.
- Spielman,David J. & Hartwich,Frank & von Grebmer, Klaus, 2007. "Sharing science, building bridges, and enhancing impact: Public-Private Partnerships in the CGIAR," IFPRI discussion papers 708, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Prabhakar, S.V.R.K. & Elder, Mark, 2009. "Biofuels and resource use efficiency in developing Asia: Back to basics," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(Supplemen), pages 30-36, November.
- Spielman, David J., 2007. "Pro-poor agricultural biotechnology: Can the international research system deliver the goods?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 189-204, April.
- Rivera, Rene & Sampedro, Jose Luis & Dutrenit, Gabriela & Ekboir, Javier Mario & Vera-Cruz, Alexandre O., 2009. "How productive are academic researchers in agriculture-related sciences? The Mexican case," MERIT Working Papers 038, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Tiffany Shih & Brian Wright, 2011. "Agricultural Innovation," NBER Chapters, in: Accelerating Energy Innovation: Insights from Multiple Sectors, pages 49-85, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pal, Suresh & Byerlee, Derek R., 2003. "The Funding And Organization Of Agricultural Research In India: Evolution And Emerging Issues," Policy Papers 11870, National Centre for Agricultural Economics and Policy Research (NCAP).
- Dana G. Dalrymple, 2008. "International agricultural research as a global public good: concepts, the CGIAR experience and policy issues," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(3), pages 347-379.
- Chai, Yuan & Pardey, Philip G. & Chan-Kang, Connie & Huang, Jikun & Lee, Kyuseon & Dong, Wanlu, 2019. "Passing the food and agricultural R&D buck? The United States and China," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 1-1.
- Pray, Carl E. & Nagarajan, Latha, 2012. "Innovation and research by private agribusiness in India:," IFPRI discussion papers 1181, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Hu, Ruifa & Pray, Carl & Huang, Jikun & Rozelle, Scott & Fan, Cunhui & Zhang, Caiping, 2009. "Reforming intellectual property rights and the Bt cotton seed industry in China: Who benefits from policy reform?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 793-801, June.
- Spielman, David J. & Kennedy, Adam, 2016. "Towards better metrics and policymaking for seed system development: Insights from Asia's seed industry," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 111-122.
- Dawit K. Mekonnen & David J. Spielman & Esendugue Greg Fonsah & Jeffrey H. Dorfman, 2015.
"Innovation systems and technical efficiency in developing-country agriculture,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 46(5), pages 689-702, September.
- Mekonnen, Dawit Kelemework & Spielman, David J. & Fonsah, Esendugue Greg, 2012. "Innovation Systems and Technical Efficiency in Developing-Country Agriculture," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119788, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Anwar Naseem & David J. Spielman & Steven Were Omamo, 2010. "Private-sector investment in R&D: a review of policy options to promote its growth in developing-country agriculture," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(1), pages 143-173.
- Luh, Yir-Hueih & Chang, Ching-Cheng & Huang, Fung-Mey, 2008. "Efficiency change and productivity growth in agriculture: A comparative analysis for selected East Asian economies," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 312-324, August.
- Ramasamy, C., 2013. "Indian Agricultural R&D: An Introspection and Way Forward," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 26(1), June.
- Gruère, Guillaume & Narrod, Clare & Abbott, Linda, 2011. "Agricultural, food, and water nanotechnologies for the poor: Opportunities, constraints, and role of the Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research," IFPRI discussion papers 1064, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- John W. Mellor, 2008. "Agricultural Development and Food Security(The Allama Iqbal Memorial Lecture)," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 47(4), pages 357-380.
- Aparajita Goyal & John Nash, 2016. "Reaping Richer Returns, Preliminary Overview," World Bank Other Operational Studies 25782, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsResearch and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uerser:33927. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.