Report NEP-INO-2012-06-05This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philippe Aghion & John Van Reenen & Luigi Zingales, 2012. "In brief: Two cheers for Anglo-Saxon financial markets?," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 372, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Thomas D. Jeitschko & Nanyun Zhang, 2012. "Adverse Effects of Patent Pooling on Product Development and Commercialization," EAG Discussions Papers 201205, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division.
- Koski, Heli, 2012. "The Role of Data and Knowledge in Firms Service and Product Innovation," Discussion Papers 1272, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Harhoff, Dietmar & Mueller, Elisabeth & Van Reenen, John, 2012. "What are the channels for technology sourcing? Panel data evidence from German companies," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 187, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- MOTOHASHI Kazuyuki, 2012. "Open Innovation and Firm's Survival: An empirical investigation by using a linked dataset of patent and enterprise census," Discussion papers 12036, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Michelle Mongo, 2012. "Les déterminants de l'innovation dans les services : une analyse à partir des formes d'innovation," Working Papers halshs-00700457, HAL.
- Michelle Mongo & Corinne Autant-Bernard, 2012. "Les déterminants de l’innovation dans les services : une analyse à partir des formes d’innovation développées," Working Papers 1214, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Pray, Carl E. & Nagarajan, Latha, 2012. "Innovation and research by private agribusiness in India:," IFPRI discussion papers 1181, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Zúñiga-Vicente, José Ángel & Forcadell, Francisco Javier & Galán-Zazo, José I. & Alonso-Borrego, César, 2012. "Assessing the effect of public subsidies on firm R&D investment : a survey," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1215, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Piacentino, Davide, 2012. "Micro evidence for sources of innovation in European countries," MPRA Paper 39110, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mario Coccia, 2012. "What are the effects of public debt on innovation and employment growth?," CERIS Working Paper 201206, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Alessandro Caiani, 2012. "An Agent-Based Model of Schumpeterian Competition," Quaderni di Dipartimento 176, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Jan van Steen, 2012. "Modes of Public Funding of Research and Development: Towards Internationally Comparable Indicators," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2012/4, OECD Publishing.
- Mario Coccia & Ugo Finardi, 2012. "Groundbreaking technological applications of nanotechnology in biomedicine: detecting emerging pathways from scientific and technological outputs," CERIS Working Paper 201207, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Dilek Seymen & Baþak Gümüþtekin, 2012. "R&D Intensive Goods Trade and Competitiveness of Turkey in the European Union Market," Working Papers 2012/24, Turkish Economic Association.
- Ernest Miguélez, 2012. "How do geographically mobile innovators influence network formation?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1208, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised May 2012.
- Alessandro Caiani & Antoine Godin & Stefano Lucarelli, 2012. "Schumpeter in a matrix: a Stock Flow Consistent analysis of technological change," Quaderni di Dipartimento 175, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Item repec:ial:wpaper:3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore