Linking competitiveness clusters with public higher education and research: the French puzzle
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Etzkowitz, Henry & Webster, Andrew & Gebhardt, Christiane & Terra, Branca Regina Cantisano, 2000. "The future of the university and the university of the future: evolution of ivory tower to entrepreneurial paradigm," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 313-330, February.
- Etzkowitz, Henry, 1998. "The norms of entrepreneurial science: cognitive effects of the new university-industry linkages," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 823-833, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Kapetaniou, Chrystalla & Lee, Soo Hee, 2017. "A framework for assessing the performance of universities: The case of Cyprus," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 169-180.
- Francesco Campanella & Maria Rosaria Della Peruta & Stefano Bresciani & Luca Dezi, 2017. "Quadruple Helix and firms’ performance: an empirical verification in Europe," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 267-284, April.
- Humberto Merritt, 2015. "The Role of Human Capital in University-Business Cooperation: The Case of Mexico," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 6(3), pages 568-588, September.
- Yuandi Wang & Ruifeng Hu & Weiping Li & Xiongfeng Pan, 2016. "Does teaching benefit from university–industry collaboration? Investigating the role of academic commercialization and engagement," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 106(3), pages 1037-1055, March.
- Alexander Leischnig & Anja Geigenmüller, 2020. "Examining alliance management capabilities in university-industry collaboration," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 9-30, February.
- Vega-Gonz¨¢lez & Lu¨ªs Roberto, 2015. "Public R&D Centers, Social Agents of the Socio Economic Innovation System of Mexico," Business and Economic Research, Macrothink Institute, vol. 5(1), pages 61-78, June.
- Andrea Bonaccorsi & Luca Secondi & Enza Setteducati & Alessio Ancaiani, 2014. "Participation and commitment in third-party research funding: evidence from Italian Universities," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 169-198, April.
- Eun, Jong-Hak & Lee, Keun & Wu, Guisheng, 2006. "Explaining the "University-run enterprises" in China: A theoretical framework for university-industry relationship in developing countries and its application to China," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 1329-1346, November.
- Katalin Erdős & Attila Varga, 2012.
"The Academic Entrepreneur: Myth or Reality for Increased Regional growth in Europe?,"
Chapters, in: Marina van Geenhuizen & Peter Nijkamp (ed.), Creative Knowledge Cities, chapter 7,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Katalin Erdõs & Attila Varga, 2009. "The Academic Entrepreneur: Myth or Reality for Increased Regional Growth in Europe?," Working Papers 2009/7, University of Pécs, Department of Economics and Regional Studies, revised Dec 2009.
- Katalin Erdos & Attila Varga, 2011. "The Academic Entrepreneur: Myth or Reality for Increased Regional Growth in Europe?," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1451, European Regional Science Association.
- Perkmann, Markus & Tartari, Valentina & McKelvey, Maureen & Autio, Erkko & Broström, Anders & D’Este, Pablo & Fini, Riccardo & Geuna, Aldo & Grimaldi, Rosa & Hughes, Alan & Krabel, Stefan & Kitson, Mi, 2013. "Academic engagement and commercialisation: A review of the literature on university–industry relations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 423-442.
- Ardalan Haghighi Talab & Victor Scholten & Cees van Beers, 2020. "The Role of Universities in Inter-organizational Knowledge Collaborations," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 11(2), pages 458-478, June.
- Pablo D’Este & Puay Tang & Surya Mahdi & Andy Neely & Mabel Sánchez-Barrioluengo, 2013. "The pursuit of academic excellence and business engagement: is it irreconcilable?," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 95(2), pages 481-502, May.
- Eric J. Iversen & Magnus Gulbrandsen & Antje Klitkou, 2007. "A baseline for the impact of academic patenting legislation in Norway," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 70(2), pages 393-414, February.
- David Johnson & Adam J. Bock, 2017. "Coping with uncertainty: entrepreneurial sensemaking in regenerative medicine venturing," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 33-58, February.
- Alicia Coduras & David Urbano & Álvaro Rojas & Salustiano Martínez, 2008. "The Relationship Between University Support to Entrepreneurship with Entrepreneurial Activity in Spain: A Gem Data Based Analysis," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 14(4), pages 395-406, November.
- Martin Meyer & Kevin Grant & Piera Morlacchi & Dagmara Weckowska, 2014. "Triple Helix indicators as an emergent area of enquiry: a bibliometric perspective," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 99(1), pages 151-174, April.
- Laurens K. Hessels & Harro van Lente, 2008. "Re-thinking knowledge production: a literature review and a research agenda," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 08-03, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Feb 2008.
- Cáceres Carrasco, F. Rafael & Aceytuno, María Teresa, 2015. "Academic spin-offs incubation strategies: the case of the Andalusian region," Cuadernos de Gestión, Universidad del País Vasco - Instituto de Economía Aplicada a la Empresa (IEAE).
- Alenka Guzman & Edgar Acatitla & Thalia Vazquez, 2016. "Propensity toward industry-science links across Mexicos technological sectors: An analysis of patents, 1980-2013," EconoQuantum, Revista de Economia y Negocios, Universidad de Guadalajara, Centro Universitario de Ciencias Economico Administrativas, Departamento de Metodos Cuantitativos y Maestria en Economia., vol. 13(1), pages 125-157, Enero-Jun.
- Tina C. Ambos & Kristiina Mäkelä & Julian Birkinshaw & Pablo D'Este, 2008. "When Does University Research Get Commercialized? Creating Ambidexterity in Research Institutions," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(8), pages 1424-1447, December.
More about this item
KeywordsClusters; Territories; Regional studies; Universities; Science and Innovation; Public policy;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2012-06-05 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EDU-2012-06-05 (Education)
- NEP-GEO-2012-06-05 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2012-06-05 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-00699879. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.