Report NEP-GEO-2012-06-05This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bhattacharjee, Arnab & Jensen-Butler, Chris, 2011. "Estimation of the Spatial Weights Matrix under Structural Constraints," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-48, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Rafael Boix & Jose-Luis Hervas-Oliver & Blanca De Miguel-Molina, 2012. "Micro-geographies of clusters of creative industries in Europe," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1209, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised May 2012.
- Gilmartin, Michelle & Learmonth, David & McGregor, Peter & Swales, Kim & Turner, Karen, 2011. "Regional Policy Spillovers: The National Impact of Demand-Side Policy in an Interregional Model of the UK Economy," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-46, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Ernest Miguélez, 2012. "How do geographically mobile innovators influence network formation?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1208, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised May 2012.
- Bhattacharjee, Arnab & de Castro, Eduardo Anselmo & Marques, JoÃ£o LourenÃ§o, 2011. "Spatial Interactions in Hedonic Pricing Models: The Urban Housing Market of Aveiro, Portugal," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-45, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Fingleton, Bernard & Longhi, Simonetta, 2011. "The effects of agglomeration on wages: evidence from the micro-level," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-35, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- GÃ³mez-Antonio, Miguel & Fingleton, Bernard, 2011. "Regional productivity variation and the impact of public capital stock: an analysis with spatial interaction, with reference to Spain," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-05, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Monica Bozzano, 2012. "Assessing Gender Inequality among Italian Regions: The Italian Gender Gap Index," Quaderni di Dipartimento 174, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Corrado, L. & Fingleton, B., 2011. "Multilevel Modelling with Spatial Effects," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-13, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Fernando Aragon, 2012. "Local Spending, Transfers and Costly Tax Collection," Discussion Papers dp12-09, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- David Albouy & Fernando Leibovici & Casey Warman, 2012. "Quality of Life, Firm Productivity, and the Value of Amenities across Canadian Cities," NBER Working Papers 18103, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bastien Bernela & Olivier Bouba-Olga & Marie Ferru, 2013. "Geographical mobility of PhDs: an analysis of French long-term data," Working Papers hal-00701750, HAL.
- Eric Delattre & Jean-Baptiste Combès & Bob Elliott & Diane Skatun, 2012. "Hospital Staffing and Local Pay: an Investigation into the Impact of Local variations in the Competitiveness of Nurses Pay on the Staffing of Hospitals in France," THEMA Working Papers 2012-35, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Alexandre Sauquet & Sébastien Marchand & José Gustavo Feres, 2012. "Ecological Fiscal Incentives and Spatial Strategic Interactions: the Case of the ICMS-E in the Brazilian state of Paraná," Working Papers halshs-00700474, HAL.
- Sen, S K & Guha, S & Chakraborty, N, 2011. "A Study on Regional Disparity of Devolution of Rural Infrastructure Development Fund - Evidence for India," MPRA Paper 39117, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jens Kolbe & Rainer Schulz & Martin Wersing & Axel Werwatz, 2012. "Location, location, location: Extracting location value from house prices," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-040, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Modibo Sidibé, 2012. "The Contribution of Housing to the Dynamics of Inequalities," Working Papers 1215, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Philippe Lefebvre & Frédérique Pallez & Daniel Fixari, 2011. "Linking competitiveness clusters with public higher education and research: the French puzzle," Working Papers hal-00699879, HAL.