Report NEP-ENT-2012-06-05This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Graevenitz, Georg von & Weber, Richard, 2011. "How to Educate Entrepreneurs?," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 12440, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Stuetzer, Michael & Goethner, Maximilian & Cantner, Uwe, 2012. "Do balanced skills help nascent entrepreneurs to make progress in the venture creation process?," MPRA Paper 39115, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giulia Faggio & Olmo Silva, 2012. "Does Self-Employment Measure Entrepreneurship? Evidence from Great Britain," SERC Discussion Papers 0109, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- ITO Keiko & KATO Masatoshi, 2012. "Does New Entry Drive Out Incumbents? Evidence from establishment-level data in Japan," Discussion papers 12034, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Nunoo, Jacob & Andoh, Francis K., 2011. "Sustaining Small and Medium Enterprises through Financial Service Utilization: Does Financial Literacy Matter?," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 123418, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Serafeim Tsoukas, 2012. "Firm Survival and Financial Development: Evidence from a Panel of Emerging Asian Economies," Working Papers 142012, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Rafael Boix & Jose-Luis Hervas-Oliver & Blanca De Miguel-Molina, 2012. "Micro-geographies of clusters of creative industries in Europe," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1209, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised May 2012.
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2012. "Credit Constraints in Intangible Investments (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 12016, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).