Report NEP-TUR-2012-06-05This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Felipa de Mello-Sampayo & Sofia de Sousa-Vale, 2012. "Tourism and Growth in European Countries: An Application of Likelihood-Based Panel Cointegration," Working Papers Department of Economics 2012/17, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Bouzahzah, Mohamed & El Menyari, Younesse, 2012. "Les déterminants de la demande touristique: le cas du Maroc [Determinants of tourism demand: the case of Morocco]," MPRA Paper 39029, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 May 2012.
- Katerina Ryglova & Ida Vajcnerova, 2012. "Possible Complex Approaches Towards Evaluating the Quality of a Destination in the Context of Tourism," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2012-20, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Morkbak, Morten Raun & Jensen, Jorgen Dejgaard, 2012. "Do consumers’ preferences change when on vacation? A willingness to pay study on apples and honey," 2012 AAEA/EAAE Food Environment Symposium 123525, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Paolo Enria, 2012. "Local identity and food and wine communication as a lever for place marketing," CERIS Working Paper 201208, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Marco Corsino & Enrico Zaninotto, 2012. "Revealing the influence of managerial practices and entrepreneurs' characteristics on hotel efficiency," DISA Working Papers 2012/03, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised May 2012.
- Kim, Seung Gyu & Cho, Seong-Hoon & Roberts, Roland K. & Claassen, Roger, 2012. "Amenity Value of Urban Forest Landscapes Attributed to Houses within a 10-Minute Driving Distance," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 123552, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Céline Bérard & Nathalie Claveau & Isabelle Prim-Allaz & Berangere Szostak, 2012. "Compte-rendu de l'étude réalisée pour la Ville de Lyon : LA FETE DES LUMIERES 2011," Working Papers hal-00699943, HAL.
- Henry-Osorio, Miguel & Mittelhammer, Ronald C., 2012. "An Information-Theoretic Approach to Modeling Binary Choices: Estimating Willingness to Pay for Recreation Site Attributes," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 123432, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Rafael Boix & Jose-Luis Hervas-Oliver & Blanca De Miguel-Molina, 2012. "Micro-geographies of clusters of creative industries in Europe," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1209, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised May 2012.
- Xie, Ran & Isengildina-Massa, Olga & Carpio, Carlos E., 2012. "How Do Restaurants Benefit from Various Components of a Regional Promotion Campaign?," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 123921, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.