Economic 'Clusters' in East Germany: Evidence on the Location and Characteristics of Spatially Concentrated Industries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Albach, Horst, 1993. "Zerrissene Netze: eine Netzwerkanalyse des ostdeutschen Transformationsprozesses," EconStor Books, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, number 122922, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Titze, Mirko & Brachert, Matthias & Kubis, Alexander, 2010. "The Identification of Industrial Clusters – Methodical Aspects in a Multidimensional Framework for Cluster Identification," IWH Discussion Papers 14/2010, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Sergey Kuznetsov & Nikolay Mezhevich & Stanislav Lachininskii, 2015. "The Spatial Recourses and Limitations of the Russian Economy Modernization: the Example of the North-West Macro Region," Economy of region, Centre for Economic Security, Institute of Economics of Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, vol. 1(3), pages 25-38.
- Schwartz, Michael & Hornych, Christoph, 2009. "Industry Concentration and Regional Innovative Performance – Empirical Evidence for Eastern Germany," IWH Discussion Papers 8/2009, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Mirko Titze & Matthias Brachert & Alexander Kubis, 2011. "Local and regional knowledge sources of industrial clusters - methodical aspects in a multidimensional framework for cluster identification," ERSA conference papers ersa10p709, European Regional Science Association.
- Marta Gotz, 2015. "Tendencje rozwojowe klastrów w Niemczech / Development Tendencies of German Clusters," International Economics, University of Lodz, Faculty of Economics and Sociology, issue 11, pages 106-144, September.
- Illy, Annette & Hornych, Christoph & Schwartz, Michael & Rosenfeld, Martin T. W., 2009. "Urban Growth in Germany – The Impact of Localization and Urbanization Economies," IWH Discussion Papers 19/2009, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Ali, Hoda Abd El Hamid, 2011. "Universities, Industrial Clusters, and Economic Development in Egypt," MPRA Paper 60111, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2012.
- Mirko Titze & Matthias Brachert & Alexander Kubis, 2014. "Actors and Interactions—Identifying the Role of Industrial Clusters for Regional Production and Knowledge Generation Activities," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(2), pages 163-190, June.
- Harald Bathelt, 2013. "Post-Reunification Restructuring and Corporate Re-bundling in the Bitterfeld-Wolfen Chemical Industry, East Germany," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(4), pages 1456-1485, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:pocoec:v:19:y:2007:i:1:p:73-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CPCE20 .