SPATIAL MARKETS FOR CONSULTANCY TO SMEs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Bennett & Paul Robson, 1999. "Intensity of Interaction in Suppy of Business Advice and Client Impact: A Comparison of Consultancy, Business Associations and Government Support Initiatives for SMEs," Working Papers wp142, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Robert J Bennett & Colin Smith, 2002. "The Influence of Location and Distance on the Supply of Business Advice," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 34(2), pages 251-270, February.
- Robert Bennett & William Bratton & Paul Robson, 2000. "Business Advice: The Influence of Distance," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(9), pages 813-828.
- Carl Shapiro, 1983. "Premiums for High Quality Products as Returns to Reputations," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 98(4), pages 659-679.
- N M Coe, 1998. "Exploring Uneven Development in Producer Service Sectors: Detailed Evidence from the Computer Service Industry in Britain," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 30(11), pages 2041-2068, November.
- D Phillips & A D MacPherson & B Lentnek, 1998. "The Optimum Size of a Producer Service Firm Facing Uncertain Demand," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 30(1), pages 129-141, January.
- W Richard Goe & Barry Lentnek & Alan MacPherson & David Phillips, 2000. "The Role of Contact Requirements in Producer Services Location," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 32(1), pages 131-145, January.
- J N Marshall, 1983. "Business-Service Activities in British Provincial Conurbations," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 15(10), pages 1343-1359, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:tvecsg:v:95:y:2004:i:4:p:359-374. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0040-747X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.