Quality Certification by Geographical Indications, Trademarks and Firm Reputation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Pick, 2008.
"Geographical Indications and the Competitive Provision of Quality in Agricultural Markets,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 90(3), pages 794-812.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & Menapace, Luisa & Pick, Daniel, 2008. "Geographical Indications and the Competitive Provision of Quality in Agricultural Markets," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12858, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- GianCarlo Moschini & Luisa Menapace & Daniel Pick, 2008. "Geographical Indications and the Competitive Provision of Quality in Agricultural Markets," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 08-wp458, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Teuber, Ramona & Herrmann, Roland, 2012.
"Towards a differentiated modeling of origin effects in hedonic analysis: An application to auction prices of specialty coffee,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 732-740.
- Teuber, Ramona & Herrmann, Roland, 2012. "Towards a Differentiated Modelling of Origin Effects in Hedonic Analysis:An Application to Auction Prices of Specialty Coffee," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126235, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Tauber, Ramona & Anders, Sven M. & Langinier, Corinne, 2011. "The Economics of Geographical Indications: Welfare Implications," Working Papers 103262, Structure and Performance of Agriculture and Agri-products Industry (SPAA).
- Deselnicu, Oana C. & Costanigro, Marco & Souza-Monteiro, Diogo M. & McFadden, Dawn Thilmany, 2013. "A Meta-Analysis of Geographical Indication Food Valuation Studies: What Drives the Premium for Origin-Based Labels?," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 38(2), August.
- Marion Desquilbet & Sylvette Monier-Dilhan, 2015.
"Are geographical indications a worthy quality label? A framework with endogenous quality choice,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 42(1), pages 129-150.
- Desquilbet, Marion & Monier-Dilhan, Sylvette, 2011. "Are geographical indications a worthy quality label? A framework with endogenous quality choice," TSE Working Papers 11-263, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Jun 2012.
- Teuber, Ramona, 2011. "Protecting Geographical Indications: Lessons learned from the Economic Literature," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 116081, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Nacka, Marina & Georgiev, Nenad & Tuna, Emelj & Hazdievski, Vasko, 2013. "Support in Decision-Making for Protection of Geographical Indications of Macedonian Agro-Food Products," 2013 Conference: Tools for decision support in agriculture and rural development, April 18-19, 2013, KrÅ¡ko, Slovenia 183906, Slovenian Association of Agricultural Economists (DAES).
More about this item
KeywordsAsymmetric Information; Certification; Geographical Indications; Quality; Reputation; Environmental Economics and Policy; D23; D82; L14; L15; Q1;
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- L15 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Information and Product Quality
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea10:61778. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .