Trade, Quality Reputations and Commercial Policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bureau, J.-C. & Gozlan, E. & Marette, S., 1999.
"Quality Signaling and International Trade in Food Products,"
99-13, Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor..
- Jean-Christophe Bureau & Estelle Gozlan & StÃ©phan Marette, 2001. "Quality Signaling and International Trade in Food Products," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 01-wp283, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- J.-C. Bureau & E. Gozlan & S. Marette, 1999. "Quality signaling and international trade in food products," THEMA Working Papers 99-13, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Jean-Christophe Bureau & Estelle Gozlan & StÃ©phan Marette, 2001. "Quality Signaling and International Trade in Food Products," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 01-wp283, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- McQuade, Timothy & Salant, Stephen W. & Winfree, Jason, 2016. "Markets with untraceable goods of unknown quality: Beyond the small-country case," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 112-119.
- John C. Beghin & Jean-Christophe Bureau, 2001.
"Quantification of Sanitary, Phytosanitary, and Technical Barriers to Trade for Trade Policy Analysis,"
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications
01-wp291, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- John C. Beghin & Jean-Christophe Bureau, 2001. "Quantification of Sanitary, Phytosanitary, and Technical Barriers to Trade for Trade Policy Analysis," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 01-wp291, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Wolfgang Kerber & Roger Van den Bergh, 2008. "Mutual Recognition Revisited: Misunderstandings, Inconsistencies, and a Suggested Reinterpretation," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(3), pages 447-465, August.
- Wills, Ian R. & Harris, Jane, 1994. "Government Versus Private Quality Assurance For Australian Food Exports," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 38(01), April.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Schilizzi, Steven G.M., 2015. "Quality signaling through certification in developing countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 105-121.
- Rasmusen, Eric, 2017. "A model of trust in quality and North–South trade," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 159-170.
- Jansen, Marion & de Faria, André Lince, 2002. "Product labeling, quality and international trade," WTO Staff Working Papers DERD-2002-01, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Luisa Menapace & GianCarlo Moschini, 2012.
"Quality certification by geographical indications, trademarks and firm reputation,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 39(4), pages 539-566, September.
- Menapace, Luisa & Moschini, GianCarlo, 2009. "Quality Certification by Geographical Indications, Trademarks and Firm Reputation," Staff General Research Papers Archive 13126, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Beestermöller, Matthias & Disdier, Anne-Célia & Fontagné, Lionel, 2018.
"Impact of European food safety border inspections on agri-food exports: Evidence from Chinese firms,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 66-82.
- Lionel Fontagné & Anne-Célia Disdier & Matthias Beestermöller, 2016. "Impact of European Food Safety Border Inspections on Agri-Food Exports: Evidence from Chinese Firms," Working Papers 2016-04, CEPII research center.
- Matthias Beestermöller & Anne-Célia Disdier & Lionel Gérard Fontagné, 2016. "Impact of European Food Safety Border Inspections on Agri-Food Exports: Evidence from Chinese Firms," CESifo Working Paper Series 5840, CESifo Group Munich.
- Matthias Beestermöller & Anne-Célia Disdier & Lionel Fontagné, 2018. "Impact of European food safety border inspections on agri-food exports: Evidence from Chinese firms," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01659787, HAL.
- Jansen, Marion & Lince de Faria, André, 2002. "Product Labelling, Quality and International Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 3552, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dalton, John T. & Goksel, Turkmen, 2013.
"Reputation and learning: Japanese car exports to the United States,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 25, pages 10-23.
- Goksel, Turkmen, 2011. "Reputation and Learning: Japanese Car Exports to the United States," MPRA Paper 40805, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dimitra Petropoulou, 2013.
"Vertical product differentiation, minimum quality standards, and international trade,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 65(2), pages 372-393, April.
- Dimitra Petropoulou, 2007. "Vertical Product Differentiation, Minimum Quality Standards and International Trade," Economics Series Working Papers 352, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Munirul H. Nabin & Xuan Nguyen & Pasquale M. Sgro, 2013. "Technology Transfer, Quality Standards, and North–South Trade," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(4), pages 783-796, September.
- MacLaren, Donald, 2003. "Consumers’ Preferences, Credence Goods And The Wto Sps Agreement," 2003 Conference (47th), February 12-14, 2003, Fremantle, Australia 57915, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Arfini, Filippo & Cernicchiaro, Sabrina & Mancini, Maria Cecilia, 2007. "Private Innovation and Public Innovation: Who Leads and Who Follows?," 2007 1st Forum, February 15-17, 2007, Innsbruck, Austria 6587, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Katrak, Homi, 2002. "Does economic liberalisation endanger indigenous technological developments?: An analysis of the Indian experience," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 19-30, January.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Schilizzi, Steven G.M., 2003. "Quality Signaling through Certification. Theory and an Application to Agricultural Seed Market," IDEI Working Papers 165, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Eric Rasmusen, 2007. "A Reputation Model of Quality in North-South Trade," Working Papers 2007-06, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Dinopoulos, Elias & Livanis, Grigorios T. & West, Carol Taylor, 2005. "How Cool is C.O.O.L.?," Working Papers 15658, University of Florida, International Agricultural Trade and Policy Center.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:30:y:1989:i:3:p:607-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.