A Critical Review of Russia’s Energy Strategy in the Period until 2035
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mikova, Nadezhda & Eichhammer, Wolfgang & Pfluger, Benjamin, 2019. "Low-carbon energy scenarios 2050 in north-west European countries: Towards a more harmonised approach to achieve the EU targets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 448-460.
- Boute, Anatole, 2012. "Promoting renewable energy through capacity markets: An analysis of the Russian support scheme," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 68-77.
- Zhang, Yue-Jun, 2011.
"Interpreting the dynamic nexus between energy consumption and economic growth: Empirical evidence from Russia,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2265-2272, May.
- Yue-Jun Zhang, 2010. "Interpreting the dynamic nexus between energy consumption and economic growth: Empirical evidence from Russia," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 7, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Mau, Vladimir & Ulyukaev, Sergey, 2015. "Global Crisis and the Economic Policy Challenges of Modern Russia," Published Papers dok23, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Kropatcheva, Elena, 2014. "He who has the pipeline calls the tune? Russia's energy power against the background of the shale “revolutions”," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 1-10.
- Romanova, Tatiana, 2014. "Russian energy in the EU market: Bolstered institutionsand their effects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 44-53.
- Hauser, Philipp & Heinrichs, Heidi U. & Gillessen, Bastian & Müller, Theresa, 2018. "Implications of diversification strategies in the European natural gas market for the German energy system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 442-454.
- Sidortsov, Roman, 2019. "Benefits over risks: A case study of government support of energy development in the Russian North," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 132-138.
- Kapustin, Nikita O. & Grushevenko, Dmitry A., 2018. "Exploring the implications of Russian Energy Strategy project for oil refining sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 198-207.
- Schanes, Karin & Jäger, Jill & Drummond, Paul, 2019. "Three Scenario Narratives for a Resource-Efficient and Low-Carbon Europe in 2050," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 70-79.
- Boute, Anatole & Willems, Patrick, 2012. "RUSTEC: Greening Europe's energy supply by developing Russia's renewable energy potential," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 618-629.
- Jeffrey D. Wilson, 2015. "Resource powers? Minerals, energy and the rise of the BRICS," Third World Quarterly, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(2), pages 223-239, February.
- Bouwmeester, Maaike C. & Oosterhaven, J., 2017.
"Economic impacts of natural gas flow disruptions between Russia and the EU,"
Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 288-297.
- Oosterhaven, Jan & Bouwmeester, Maaike, 2016. "Economic impacts of natural gas flow disruptions between Russia and the EU," Research Report 16003-GEM, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Pami Aalto, 2016. "Modernisation of the Russian Energy Sector: Constraints on Utilising Arctic Offshore Oil Resources," Europe-Asia Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 68(1), pages 38-63, January.
- Boussena, S. & Locatelli, C., 2013. "Energy institutional and organisational changes in EU and Russia: Revisiting gas relations," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 180-189.
- Kryukov, Valeriy & Moe, Arild, 2018. "Does Russian unconventional oil have a future?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 41-50.
- Sadek Boussena & Catherine Locatelli, 2013. "Energy institutional and organisational changes in EU and Russia: Revisiting gas relations," Post-Print halshs-00785127, HAL.
- Vatansever, Adnan, 2017. "Is Russia building too many pipelines? Explaining Russia's oil and gas export strategy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 1-11.
- Lanshina, Tatiana A. & “Skip” Laitner, John A. & Potashnikov, Vladimir Y. & Barinova, Vera A., 2018. "The slow expansion of renewable energy in Russia: Competitiveness and regulation issues," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 600-609.
- Proskuryakova, Liliana N. & Ermolenko, Georgy V., 2019. "The future of Russia’s renewable energy sector: Trends, scenarios and policies," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 1670-1686.
- Connolly, D. & Lund, H. & Mathiesen, B.V. & Werner, S. & Möller, B. & Persson, U. & Boermans, T. & Trier, D. & Østergaard, P.A. & Nielsen, S., 2014. "Heat Roadmap Europe: Combining district heating with heat savings to decarbonise the EU energy system," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 475-489.
- Mau, Vladimir & Ulyukaev, Alexey, 2015. "Global crisis and challenges for Russian economic development," Russian Journal of Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 4-29.
- Letschert, Virginie & Desroches, Louis-Benoit & Ke, Jing & McNeil, Michael, 2013. "Energy efficiency – How far can we raise the bar? Revealing the potential of best available technologies," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 72-82.
- Anni Yulievna Nikulina & Marina Nikolaevna Kruk, 2016. "Impact of Sanctions of European Union and Unites States of America on the Development of Russian Oil and Gaz Complex," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(4), pages 1379-1382.
- Matraeva, Lilia & Solodukha, Petr & Erokhin, Sergey & Babenko, Maria, 2019. "Improvement of Russian energy efficiency strategy within the framework of "green economy" concept (based on the analysis of experience of foreign countries)," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 478-486.
- Kozlova, Mariia & Collan, Mikael, 2016. "Modeling the effects of the new Russian capacity mechanism on renewable energy investments," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 350-360.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy Policy; Energy Strategy; Fuel and Energy Complex; Russia;
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- Q4 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eco:journ2:2019-06-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilhan Ozturk). General contact details of provider: http://www.econjournals.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.