Renewable energy investment attractiveness: Enabling multi-criteria cross-regional analysis from the investors’ perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Angelis-Dimakis, Athanasios & Biberacher, Markus & Dominguez, Javier & Fiorese, Giulia & Gadocha, Sabine & Gnansounou, Edgard & Guariso, Giorgio & Kartalidis, Avraam & Panichelli, Luis & Pinedo, Irene, 2011. "Methods and tools to evaluate the availability of renewable energy sources," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 1182-1200, February.
- Kozlova, Mariia, 2017. "Real option valuation in renewable energy literature: Research focus, trends and design," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 180-196.
- Boute, Anatole, 2012. "Promoting renewable energy through capacity markets: An analysis of the Russian support scheme," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 68-77.
- Byrne, John & Zhou, Aiming & Shen, Bo & Hughes, Kristen, 2007. "Evaluating the potential of small-scale renewable energy options to meet rural livelihoods needs: A GIS- and lifecycle cost-based assessment of Western China's options," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 4391-4401, August.
- Gore, Olga & Viljainen, Satu & Makkonen, Mari & Kuleshov, Dmitry, 2012. "Russian electricity market reform: Deregulation or re-regulation?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 676-685.
- Boute, Anatole, 2016. "Off-grid renewable energy in remote Arctic areas: An analysis of the Russian Far East," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 1029-1037.
- Ramachandra, T.V. & Shruthi, B.V., 2007. "Spatial mapping of renewable energy potential," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 11(7), pages 1460-1480, September.
- Smeets, Niels, 2017. "Similar goals, divergent motives. The enabling and constraining factors of Russia's capacity-based renewable energy support scheme," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 138-149.
- Charabi, Yassine & Gastli, Adel, 2011. "PV site suitability analysis using GIS-based spatial fuzzy multi-criteria evaluation," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 2554-2561.
- Lanshina, Tatiana A. & “Skip” Laitner, John A. & Potashnikov, Vladimir Y. & Barinova, Vera A., 2018. "The slow expansion of renewable energy in Russia: Competitiveness and regulation issues," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 600-609.
- Voivontas, D. & Assimacopoulos, D. & Mourelatos, A. & Corominas, J., 1998. "Evaluation of Renewable Energy potential using a GIS decision support system," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 333-344.
- Mondal, Md. Alam Hossain & Denich, Manfred, 2010. "Assessment of renewable energy resources potential for electricity generation in Bangladesh," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(8), pages 2401-2413, October.
- Yue, Cheng-Dar & Wang, Shi-Sian, 2006. "GIS-based evaluation of multifarious local renewable energy sources: a case study of the Chigu area of southwestern Taiwan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 730-742, April.
- Kozlova, Mariia & Collan, Mikael, 2016. "Modeling the effects of the new Russian capacity mechanism on renewable energy investments," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 350-360.
More about this item
KeywordsRenewable energy; Investment attractiveness; Cross-regional analysis; Russia;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:renene:v:150:y:2020:i:c:p:382-400. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/renewable-energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.