Is Public-Private Partnership Obsolete? Assessing the Obstacles and Shortcomings of PPP
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bajari, Patrick & Tadelis, Steven, 2001.
"Incentives versus Transaction Costs: A Theory of Procurement Contracts,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 32(3), pages 387-407, Autumn.
- Patrick Bajari & Steven Tadelis, 1999. "Incentives versus Transaction Costs: A Theory of Procurement Contracts," Working Papers 99029, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Katharina Gassner & Alexander Popov & Nataliya Pushak, 2009. "Does Private Sector Participation Improve Performance in Electricity and Water Distribution?," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6605, April.
- Douglass C. North, 1990. "A Transaction Cost Theory of Politics," Journal of Theoretical Politics, , vol. 2(4), pages 355-367, October.
- David Martimort & Stephane Straub, 2006. "Privatization and Changes in Corruption Patterns: The Roots of Public Discontent," ESE Discussion Papers 147, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- J. Luis Guasch, 2004. "Granting and Renegotiating Infrastructure Concessions : Doing it Right," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15024, April.
- George Baker & Robert Gibbons & Kevin J. Murphy, 2002. "Relational Contracts and the Theory of the Firm," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 117(1), pages 39-84.
- Künneke, Rolf & Groenewegen, John & Ménard, Claude, 2010.
"Aligning modes of organization with technology: Critical transactions in the reform of infrastructures,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 75(3), pages 494-505, September.
- Rolf Kunneke & John Groenewegen & Claude Ménard, 2010. "Aligning modes of organization with technology: Critical transactions in the reform of infrastructures," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00624266, HAL.
- Claude Ménard, 2010. "Aligning modes of organization with technology: critical transactions in the reform of infrastructures," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00654348, HAL.
- Rolf Künneke & John Groenewegen & Claude Ménard, 2010. "Aligning modes of organization with technology: Critical transactions in the reform of infrastructures," Post-Print hal-00849414, HAL.
- Wallsten, Scott & Kosec, Katrina, 2008. "The effects of ownership and benchmark competition: An empirical analysis of U.S. water systems," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 186-205, January.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/12331 is not listed on IDEAS
- Victor P. Goldberg, 1976. "Regulation and Administered Contracts," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 7(2), pages 426-448, Autumn.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:juipol:v:48:y:2017:i:c:p:157-165 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPublic-Private Partnership; transaction costs; organization; infrastructures; misalignment;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2012-02-08 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CWA-2012-02-08 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-PBE-2012-02-08 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2012-02-08 (Public Finance)
- NEP-REG-2012-02-08 (Regulation)
- NEP-TRE-2012-02-08 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:halshs-00653090. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .