Deregulating with no regulator: Is the German electricity transmission regime institutionally correct?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Glachant, Jean-Michel & Dubois, Ute & Perez, Yannick, 2008. "Deregulating with no regulator: Is the German electricity transmission regime institutionally correct?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1600-1610, May.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anne Perrot, 2002. "Les frontières entre régulation sectorielle et politique de la concurrence," Revue Française d'Économie, Programme National Persée, vol. 16(4), pages 81-112.
- Levy, Brian & Spiller, Pablo T, 1994. "The Institutional Foundations of Regulatory Commitment: A Comparative Analysis of Telecommunications Regulation," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(2), pages 201-246, October.
- Pablo T. Spiller & Ingo Vogelsang, 1997. "The Institutional Foundations of Regulatory Commitment in the UK: The Case of Telecommunications," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 153(4), pages 607-607, December.
- Muller, Chr. & Wienken, W., 2004. "Measuring the degree of economic opening in the German electricity market," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 283-290, December.
- Jean-Michel Glachant, 2002.
"L'approche néo-institutionnelle de la réforme des industries de réseaux,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 53(3), pages 425-435.
- Jean-Michel Glachant, 2002. "L'approche néo-institutionnelle de la réforme des industries de réseaux," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 53(3), pages 425-435.
- Spiller, Pablo T, 1996. "Institutions and Commitment," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(2), pages 421-452.
- Buchanan, James M, 1987. "The Constitution of Economic Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(3), pages 243-250, June.
- Nyborg, Karine & Telle, Kjetil, 2004.
"The role of warnings in regulation: keeping control with less punishment,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(12), pages 2801-2816, December.
- Nyborg, Karine & Telle, Kjetil, 2003. "The Role of Warnings in Regulation: Keeping Control with Less Punishment," Memorandum 24/2003, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- J-M- Glachant, 2002. "Why regulate deregulated network industries?," Competition and Regulation in Network Industries, Intersentia, vol. 3(3), pages 297-312, September.
- Wallsten, Scott J, 2001. "An Econometric Analysis of Telecom Competition, Privatization, and Regulation in Africa and Latin America," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(1), pages 1-19, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Michel Glachant, 2012.
"Regulating Networks in the New Economy,"
Review of Economics and Institutions,
Università di Perugia, vol. 3(1).
- Jean-Michel Glachant, 2009. "Regulating Networks in the New Economy," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 5, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Jean-Michel Glachant, 2009. "Regulating Networks in the New Economy," RSCAS Working Papers 2009/05, European University Institute.
- Mustafa Durakoglu, S., 2011. "Political institutions of electricity regulation: The case of Turkey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 5578-5587, September.
- Lætitia Guérin-Schneider & Michel Nakhla, 2012. "Emergence of an innovative regulation mode in water utilities in France: between commission regulation and franchise bidding," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 23-45, February.
- Dubois, Ute, 2009. "Adaptability of competitive electricity reforms a modular analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1213-1221, April.
- Nowak, Bartlomiej, 2010. "Equal access to the energy infrastructure as a precondition to promote competition in the energy market. The case of European Union," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3691-3700, July.
- Jean-Michel Glachant & Yannick Perez, 2011. "The Liberalization of Electricity Markets," Chapters,in: International Handbook of Network Industries, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Lumini?a Gabriela POPESCU, 2011. "Structural Dynamic Of The Public Sector And Multilevel Governance: Between Hierarchies, Market And Network Forms," REVISTA ADMINISTRATIE SI MANAGEMENT PUBLIC, Faculty of Administration and Public Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 2011(17), pages 47-63, December.
- Brunekreeft, G. & Twelemann, S., 2005. "Regulation, Competition and Investment in the German Electricity Market: RegTP or REGTP," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0501, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jean-Michel Glachant, 2014. "Governance in Network Industries: Lessons Learnt from New Institutional Economics," RSCAS Working Papers 2014/67, European University Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01660232. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.