Emergence of an innovative regulation mode in water utilities in France: between commission regulation and franchise bidding
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gert Brunekreeft, 2004. "Regulatory Threat in Vertically Related Markets: The Case of German Electricity," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 285-305, May.
- Levy, Brian & Spiller, Pablo T, 1994. "The Institutional Foundations of Regulatory Commitment: A Comparative Analysis of Telecommunications Regulation," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(2), pages 201-246, October.
- Ephraim Clark & Gérard Mondello, 2000. "Water Management in France: Delegation and Irreversibility," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 3, pages 325-352, November.
- Littlechild, Stephen, 1988. "Economic Regulation of Privatised Water Authorities and Some Further Reflections," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(2), pages 40-68, Summer.
- Glachant, Jean-Michel & Dubois, Ute & Perez, Yannick, 2008.
"Deregulating with no regulator: Is the German electricity transmission regime institutionally correct?,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1600-1610, May.
- Yannick Perez & Jean-Michel Glachant & Ute Dubois, 2008. "Deregulating with no regulator: Is the German electricity transmission regime institutionally correct?," Post-Print hal-01660232, HAL.
- Richard A. Posner, 1974. "Theories of Economic Regulation," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 5(2), pages 335-358, Autumn.
- Buchanan, James M, 1987. "Tax Reform as Political Choice," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 1(1), pages 29-35, Summer.
- Francesco Parisi, 2004. "Positive, Normative and Functional Schools in Law and Economics," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 259-272, December.
- Noel Uri, 2003. "Service Quality Effects of Incentive Regulation on Access Service in Telecommunications in the United States," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 369-390, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michel Nakhla, 2016. "Innovative regulations, incomplete contracts and ownership structure in the water utilities," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 445-469, December.
More about this item
KeywordsRegulation; Public utilities; Water utilities; Law and economics of regulated industries; Reform design; Institutions; K23; B20; L43; L95; D02; E61;
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
- B20 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - General
- L43 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Legal Monopolies and Regulation or Deregulation
- L95 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Gas Utilities; Pipelines; Water Utilities
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, Operations, and Impact
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ejlwec:v:33:y:2012:i:1:p:23-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .