International Comparisons of Electricity Regulation
- Gilbert,Richard J.
- Kahn,Edward P.
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard Green & Yacob Mulugetta & Zhong Xiang Zhang, 2014. "Sustainable energy policy," Chapters,in: Handbook of Sustainable Development, chapter 33, pages 532-550 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Glachant, Jean-Michel, 1998. "England's wholesale electricity market: could this hybrid institutional arrangement be transposed to the European Union?1," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 63-74, June.
- Chaton, Corrine & Doucet, Joseph A., 1999. "Uncertainty and Investment in Electricity Generation: the Case of Hydro-Québec," Cahiers de recherche 9914, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Doucet, Joseph A. & Heyes, Anthony G., 1997.
"Restructuring of Ontario's electricity supply system: an analysis of the proposals,"
Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 271-281, December.
- Doucet, J-A & Heyes, A-G, 1996. "Restructuring of Ontario's Electricity Supply System : An Analysis of the Proposals," Papers 9628, Laval - Recherche en Energie.
- Doucet, J-A & Heyes, A-G, 1996. "Restructuring of Ontario's Electricity Supply System : An Analysis of the Proposal," Papers 9628, Laval - Recherche en Politique Economique.
- Doucet, Joseph A. & Heyes, Anthony G., 1996. "Restructuring of Ontario's Electricity Supply System: an Analysis of the Proposals," Cahiers de recherche 9628, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Kumkar, Lars, 1996. "Die Stromversorger in den Startlöchern zum Strom-Binnenmarkt: Eine Bestandsaufnahme der nationalen Markstrukturen," Kiel Working Papers 780, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Garrués-Irurzun, Josean, 2010. "Market power versus regulatory power in the Spanish electricity system, 1973-1996," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 655-666, February.
- Hadi Salehi Esfahani & Ali Toossi Ardakani, 2002. "What Determines the Extent of Public Ownership," Working Papers 0205, Economic Research Forum, revised 07 Feb 2002.
- William J. Hausman & John L. Neufeld, 2011. "How politics, economics, and institutions shaped electric utility regulation in the United States: 1879--2009," Business History, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 53(5), pages 723-746, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521495905. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.