Equal access to the energy infrastructure as a precondition to promote competition in the energy market. The case of European Union
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David M. Newbery, 2005.
"Electricity liberalization in Britain: The quest for a satisfactory wholesale market design,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 43-70.
- Newbery, D., 2004. "Electricity Liberalisation in Britain: the quest for a satisfactory wholesale market design," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0469, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Hogan, William W, 2002. "Electricity Market Restructuring: Reforms of Reforms," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 103-132, January.
- Glachant, Jean-Michel & Dubois, Ute & Perez, Yannick, 2008.
"Deregulating with no regulator: Is the German electricity transmission regime institutionally correct?,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1600-1610, May.
- Yannick Perez & Jean-Michel Glachant & Ute Dubois, 2008. "Deregulating with no regulator: Is the German electricity transmission regime institutionally correct?," Post-Print hal-01660232, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5372 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Federico Boffa & Viswanath Pingali & Francesca Sala, 2015. "Strategic investment in merchant transmission: the impact of capacity utilization rules," Working Papers 2015/12, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Tsatsos, Aristidis, 2012.
"Die Liberalisierung des russischen Gassektors: 3 Szenarios?
[The liberalisation of the Russian gas sector: 3 scenarios?]," MPRA Paper 44623, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boffa, Federico & Pingali, Viswanath & Sala, Francesca, 2015. "Strategic investment in merchant transmission: The impact of capacity utilization rules," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 455-463.
More about this item
KeywordsInfrastructure Competition Third party access;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:38:y:2010:i:7:p:3691-3700. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.