Competition, Contracts and Electricity Markets
- Jean-Michel Glachant
- Dominique Finon
- Adrien de Hauteclocque
This book fills a gap in the existing literature by dealing with several issues linked to long-term contracts and the efficiency of electricity markets. These include the impact of long-term contracts and vertical integration on effective competition, generation investment in risky markets, and the challenges for competition policy principles.
|This book is provided by Edward Elgar Publishing in its series Books with number 14165 and published in 2011.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.e-elgar.com|
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.e-elgar.com Email: |
|The following chapters of this book are listed in IDEAS:|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Laurence Boy, 2005. "L'abus de pouvoir de marché: contrôle de la domination ou protection de la concurrence ?," Revue internationale de droit économique, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(1), pages 27-50.
- Adrien de Hauteclocque & Vincent Rious, 2009. "Reconsidering the Regulation of Merchant Transmission Investment in the Light of the Third Energy Package: The Role of Dominant Generators," RSCAS Working Papers 2009/59, European University Institute.
- K. Talus & T. WÃ¤lde, 2006. "Electricity Interconnectors: A Serious Challenge for EC Competition Law," Competition and Regulation in Network Industries, Intersentia, vol. 7(3), pages 355-391, September.
- Brunekreeft, Gert, 2005. "Regulatory issues in merchant transmission investment," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 175-186, June.
- Bushnell, James B & Stoft, Steven E, 1996. "Electric Grid Investment under a Contract Network Regime," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 61-79, July.
- N. Petit, 2004. "Circumscribing the scope of EC competition law in network industries? A comparative approach to the US supreme court ruling in the trinko case," Competition and Regulation in Network Industries, Intersentia, vol. 5(3), pages 347-364, September.
- Gert Brunekreeft, 2002. "Regulation and Third-Party Discrimination in the German Electricity Supply Industry," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 203-220, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eebook:14165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.