Report NEP-REG-2012-02-08This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Oleg Eismont issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Feleke, Shiferaw T. & Starnes, Jane H. & Tiller, Kelly, 2012. "U.S. Tobacco Growers’ Concern about the Impact of the FDA Regulation of Tobacco Products," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119792, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Knieps, Günter & Zenhäusern, Patrick, 2011. "The reform process of the railway sector in Europe: A disaggregated regulatory approach," Discussion Papers 141, University of Freiburg, Institute for Transport Economics and Regional Policy.
- Claude Ménard, 2013. "Is Public-Private Partnership Obsolete? Assessing the Obstacles and Shortcomings of PPP," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00653090, HAL.
- Juan Aparicio & Jesus T. Pastor & Subhash Ray, 2012. "An Overall Measure of Technical Inefficiency at the Firm and at the Industrial Level: The 'Lost Return on the Dollar' Revisited," Working papers 2012-02, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Hüber, Frank & Kübler, Dorothea, 2011. "Hochschulzulassungen in Deutschland: Wem hilft die Reform durch das "Dialogorientierte Serviceverfahren"?," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2011-204, .