Report NEP-PBE-2012-02-08This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lauridsen, Jørgen & Nannerup, Niels & Skak, Morten, 2011. "Strategic tax and public service competition among local governments," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 9/2011, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Pascal Michaillat, 2012. "Fiscal Multipliers over the Business Cycle," CEP Discussion Papers dp1115, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Battaglini, Marco & Nunnari, Salvatore & Palfrey, Thomas, 2011. "Legislative bargaining and the dynamics of public investment," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2011-205, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Item repec:hal:journl:dumas-00662055 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Claude Ménard, 2013. "Is Public-Private Partnership Obsolete? Assessing the Obstacles and Shortcomings of PPP," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00653090, HAL.
- Item repec:aia:ginidp:dp20 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Esiyok, Bulent & Ugur, Mehmet, 2011. "Foreign direct investment in provinces: A spatial regression approach to FDI in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 36145, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Jan 2012.