Russia's Gas Sector: The Endless Wait for Reform?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hella Engerer, 2011. "Liberalization of Infrastructures in Russia," Chapters, in: Matthias Finger & Rolf W. Künneke (ed.),International Handbook of Network Industries, chapter 25, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Catherine Locatelli, 2015. "EU-Russia trading relations: the challenges of a new gas architecture," Post-Print hal-01131203, HAL.
- Catherine Locatelli, 2015. "EU-Russia trading relations: the challenges of a new gas architecture," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 313-329, April.
- Catherine Locatelli, 2020. "Une lecture institutionnaliste de la réforme du secteur gazier russe," Working Papers hal-02734835, HAL.
- Catherine Locatelli, 2013. "Les voies de la réforme du secteur gazier russe," Post-Print halshs-00822857, HAL.
- Catherine Locatelli, 2014. "The Russian gas industry : challenges to the "Gazprom model"," Post-Print halshs-00853776, HAL.
- Finon, Dominique & Locatelli, Catherine, 2008. "Russian and European gas interdependence: Could contractual trade channel geopolitics?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 423-442, January.
- Catherine Locatelli, 2012. "Relations UE-Russie : les enjeux d'une nouvelle architecture gazière," Post-Print halshs-00755640, HAL.
- Catherine Locatelli, 2007. "Les stratégies d'internationalisation de Gazprom, enjeu de la constitution d'une grande compagnie d'Etat russe," Post-Print halshs-00115377, HAL.
- Dominique Finon & Catherine Locatelli, 2006. "L'interdépendance gazière de la Russie et de l'Union européenne : quel équilibre entre le marché et la géopolitique ?," Post-Print halshs-00119602, HAL.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00853776 is not listed on IDEAS
- Catherine Locatelli, 2008. "Gazprom's export strategies under the institutional constraint of the Russian gas market," OPEC Energy Review, Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries, vol. 32(3), pages 246-264, September.
- Spanjer, Aldo, 2007. "Russian gas price reform and the EU-Russia gas relationship: Incentives, consequences and European security of supply," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 2889-2898, May.
- Goldthau, Andreas, 2008. "Rhetoric versus reality: Russian threats to European energy supply," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 686-692, February.
- Locatelli, C., 2020. "Une lecture institutionnaliste de la réforme du secteur gazier russe," Working Papers 2020-04, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Dominique Finon & Catherine Locatelli, 2008. "Russian and European gas interdependence. Can market forces balance out geopolitics?," Post-Print halshs-00129618, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordscantonnement; competition; compétition; economy; energy; entreprise d'État; exportations; exports; gaz; Gazprom; Gazprom; infrastructure; infrastructure; monopole; monopoly; natural gas; pipeline; pipelines; regulation; ring fence; Russia; Russie; réglementation; state ownership; subsidies; subvention; économie; énergie;
- L95 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Gas Utilities; Pipelines; Water Utilities
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- P28 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Natural Resources; Environment
- Q32 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Exhaustible Resources and Economic Development
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CIS-2004-10-18 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-COM-2004-10-18 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-COM-2005-08-13 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ENE-2005-08-13 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2005-08-13 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:402-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.