Report NEP-TRA-2004-10-18This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philip Kostov & John Lingard, 2004. "Subsistence Agriculture in Transition Economies: its Roles and Determinants," Others 0410004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Peter, Klara Sabirianova, 2004. "Returns to Schooling in Russia and Ukraine: A Semiparametric Approach to Cross-Country Comparative Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 1325, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Paul Hare & Mark Schaffer & Anna Shabunina, 2004. "The Great Transformation: Russia's Return to the World Economy," CERT Discussion Papers 0401, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Wendy Carlin & Mark Schaffer & Paul Seabright, 2004. "A Minimum of Rivalry: Evidence from Transition Economies on the Importance of Competition for Innovation and Growth," CERT Discussion Papers 0402, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Philip Kostov & Ziping Wu & Seamus McErlean, 2004. "Do Chinese stock markets share common information arrival processes?," Econometrics 0410001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rudiger Ahrend & William Tompson, 2004. "Russia's Gas Sector: The Endless Wait for Reform?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 402, OECD Publishing.