Rhetoric versus reality: Russian threats to European energy supply
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rudiger Ahrend & William Tompson, 2004. "Russia's Gas Sector: The Endless Wait for Reform?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 402, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Timilsina, Govinda R. & Hochman, Gal & Fedets, Iryna, 2016. "Understanding energy efficiency barriers in Ukraine: Insights from a survey of commercial and industrial firms," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 203-211.
- Nick, Sebastian & Thoenes, Stefan, 2014.
"What drives natural gas prices? — A structural VAR approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 517-527.
- Nick, Sebastian & Thoenes, Stefan, 2013. "What Drives Natural Gas Prices? - A Structural VAR Approach," EWI Working Papers 2013-2, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Finn Roar Aune, Rolf Golombek , Arild Moe, Knut Einar Rosendahl and Hilde Hallre Le Tissier, 2015.
"Liberalizing Russian Gas Markets - An Economic Analysis,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Adelman S).
- Aune, Finn Roar & Golombek, Rolf & Moe, Arild & Rosendahl , Knut Einar & Le Tissier, Hilde Hallre, 2015. "Liberalizing Russian gas markets – an economic analysis," Working Paper Series 11-2015, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, School of Economics and Business.
- Finn Roar Aune & Rolf Golombek & Hilde Hallre & Arild Moe & Knut Einar Rosendahl, 2015. "Liberalizing Russian Gas Markets - An Economic Analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 5387, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kropatcheva, Elena, 2014. "He who has the pipeline calls the tune? Russia's energy power against the background of the shale “revolutions”," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 1-10.
- Catherine Locatelli, 2008. "Gazprom's export strategies under the institutional constraint of the Russian gas market," Post-Print halshs-00341660, HAL.
- Paltsev, Sergey, 2014. "Scenarios for Russia's natural gas exports to 2050," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 262-270.
- Marina Tsygankova, 2008. "Netback pricing as a remedy for the Russian gas deficit," Discussion Papers 554, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Backhaus, Klaus & Gausling, Philipp & Hildebrand, Luise, 2015. "Comparing the incomparable: Lessons to be learned from models evaluating the feasibility of Desertec," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 905-913.
- Murat Önsoy & Şebnem Udum, 2015. "The role of Turkey in western Balkan energy security," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 175-192, June.
- Orlov, Anton, 2015. "An assessment of optimal gas pricing in Russia: A CGE approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 492-506.
- Le Coq, Chloé & Paltseva, Elena, 2012. "Assessing gas transit risks: Russia vs. the EU," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 642-650.
- Steven A. Gabriel & Arild Moe & Knut Einar Rosendahl & Marina Tsygankova, 2013. "The likelihood and potential implications of a natural gas cartel," Chapters,in: Handbook on Energy and Climate Change, chapter 3, pages 86-102 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Brkic, Dejan, 2009. "Serbian gas sector in the spotlight of oil and gas agreement with Russia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1925-1938, May.
- repec:eco:journ2:2017-06-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Söderbergh, Bengt & Jakobsson, Kristofer & Aleklett, Kjell, 2010. "European energy security: An analysis of future Russian natural gas production and exports," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(12), pages 7827-7843, December.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:63:y:2017:i:c:p:22-30 is not listed on IDEAS
- Clifton, Judith & Díaz-Fuentes, Daniel, 2010. "Is the European Union ready for foreign direct investment from emerging markets?," MPRA Paper 33036, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:36:y:2008:i:2:p:686-692. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.