Export Restraints on Russian Natural Gas and Raw Timber: What are the Economic Impacts?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Tarr, David G., 2010. "Export restraints on russian natural gas and raw timber : what are the economic impacts ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5195, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kenji Fujiwara, 2014.
"Tax Principles and Coordination of Trade and Domestic Policies Under Imperfect Competition,"
Australian Economic Papers,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(1-2), pages 29-40, June.
- Kenji Fujiwara, 2013. "Tax Principles and Coordination of Trade and Domestic Policies under Imperfect Competition," Discussion Paper Series 112, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Nov 2013.
- Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration authors collective, 2012. "The Consequences of Weak Competition: Quantitative Evaluation and Policy Implications (Think Tank Report)," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 6, pages 1-49.
- Catherine Locatelli, 2013. "Les voies de la réforme du secteur gazier russe," Post-Print halshs-00822857, HAL.
- Shastitko, Andrey E. & Golovanova, Svetlana & Kryuchkova, Polina & Kurdin, Alexander & Novikov, Vadim & Pavlova, Natalia, 2013. "Effects of Weak Competition: Quantitative Assessment and Policy Implications," Published Papers dok31, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Kurdin, Alexander, 2017. "Regulation of Enterprise Prices: Application Areas, Mechanisms and Methods of Regulation, Impact on Competition (Case Study of Gas Industry)," Working Papers 031703, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Catherine Locatelli, 2012. "Relations UE-Russie : les enjeux d'une nouvelle architecture gazière," Post-Print halshs-00755640, HAL.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2010-09-18 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-ENE-2010-09-18 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2010-09-18 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cee:wpcepe:10-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlos Ordas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepetch.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .