Regulation of Enterprise Prices: Application Areas, Mechanisms and Methods of Regulation, Impact on Competition (Case Study of Gas Industry)
[Регулирование Цен Предприятий: Области Применения, Механизмы И Методы Регулирования, Последствия Для Конкуренции (На Примере Газовой Отрасли)]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cornelia Woll, 2003. "Transatlantic Relations as a Catalyst to European Integration: The Activism of the European Commission in the Case of International Aviation," Working Papers hal-01065034, HAL.
- Wright, Philip, 2006. "Gas Prices in the UK: Markets and Insecurity of Supply," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199299652.
- Tarr, David G., 2010.
"Export restraints on russian natural gas and raw timber : what are the economic impacts ?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5195, The World Bank.
- David G. Tarr, 2010. "Export Restraints on Russian Natural Gas and Raw Timber: What are the Economic Impacts?," CEPE Working paper series 10-74, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Armstrong, Mark & Sappington, David E.M., 2007. "Recent Developments in the Theory of Regulation," Handbook of Industrial Organization, in: Mark Armstrong & Robert Porter (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 27, pages 1557-1700, Elsevier.
- Guthrie, Graeme, 2006. "Regulating Infrastructure: The Impact on Risk and Investment," Working Paper Series 3851, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Aad Correljé & Martijn Groenleer & Jasper Veldman, 2013. "Understanding institutional change: the development of institutions for the regulation of natural gas transportation systems in the US and the EU," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/07, European University Institute.
- Paul L. Joskow, 2013. "Natural Gas: From Shortages to Abundance in the United States," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 103(3), pages 338-343, May.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CIS-2017-06-04 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-COM-2017-06-04 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-DCM-2017-06-04 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-ENE-2017-06-04 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2017-06-04 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:wpaper:031703. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.