Gas Prices in the UK: Markets and Insecurity of Supply
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anupama Sen & Rabindra Nepal & Tooraj Jamasb, 2016.
"Rethinking electricity sector reform in developing Asia: Balancing economic and environmental objectives,"
ASARC Working Papers
2016-06, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Anupama Sen & Rabindra Nepal & Tooraj Jamasb, 2016. "Rethinking Electricity Sector Reform in Developing Asia: Balancing Economic and Environmental Objectives," Discussion Papers Series 572, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Kurdin, Alexander, 2017. "Regulation of Enterprise Prices: Application Areas, Mechanisms and Methods of Regulation, Impact on Competition (Case Study of Gas Industry)," Working Papers 031703, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- repec:gam:jscscx:v:7:y:2018:i:4:p:57-:d:139629 is not listed on IDEAS
- Koenig, P., 2012. "The effect of LNG on the rleationship between UK and Continental European natural gas markets," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1253, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Panagiotidis, Theodore & Rutledge, Emilie, 2007. "Oil and gas markets in the UK: Evidence from a cointegrating approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 329-347, March.
- Adams, R. & Jamasb, J., 2016. "Optimal Power Generation Portfolios with Renewables: An Application to the UK," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1646, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jogeir Myklebust & Asgeir Tomasgard & Sjur Westgaard, 2010. "Forecasting gas component prices with multivariate structural time series models," OPEC Energy Review, Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries, vol. 34(2), pages 82-106, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780199299652. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.