Natural Gas: From Shortages to Abundance in the United States
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charles F. Mason & Lucija A. Muehlenbachs & Sheila M. Olmstead, 2015. "The Economics of Shale Gas Development," Annual Review of Resource Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 7(1), pages 269-289, October.
- repec:pal:easeco:v:43:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1057_eej.2015.47 is not listed on IDEAS
- Duangnate, Kannika & Mjelde, James W. & Bessler, David A., 2015. "Price Dynamics under Structural Changes with Unknown Break Points among North America Natural Gas Spot Markets," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205661, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Joshua C. Hall & Christopher Shultz & E. Frank Stephenson, 2018. "The political economy of local fracking bans," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 42(2), pages 397-408, April.
- Wang, Qiang & Chen, Xi & Jha, Awadhesh N. & Rogers, Howard, 2014. "Natural gas from shale formation – The evolution, evidences and challenges of shale gas revolution in United States," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 1-28.
- Philipp M. Richter, 2015.
"From Boom to Bust? A Critical Look at US Shale Gas Projections,"
Economics of Energy & Environmental Policy,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1).
- Philipp M. Richter, 2013. "From Boom to Bust?: A Critical Look at US Shale Gas Projections," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1338, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Grinets, Irina & Kaznacheev, Peter, 2014.
"The Role of Innovative Development in Unconventional Hydrocarbon Exploitation in the Context of the Shale Gas Revolution in the USA,"
kazn02, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Grinets, Irina & Kaznacheev, Peter, 2014. "The Role of Innovative Development in Unconventional Hydrocarbon Exploitation in the Context of the Shale Gas Revolution in the USA," Published Papers kazn02, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Idrisov, Georgy & Ponomareva, Ekaterina, 2016. "Analysis of the Efficiency of Natural Monopolies in Russia," Working Papers 2041, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Harrison Fell & Daniel T. Kaffine, 2014. "A one-two punch: Joint effects of natural gas abundance and renewables on coal-fired power plants," Working Papers 2014-10, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- J. Scott Holladay and Steven Soloway, 2016. "The Environmental Impacts of Fuel Switching Electricity Generators," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4).
- Sexton, Steven & Eyer, Jonathan, 2016. "Leveling the playing field of transportation fuels: Accounting for indirect emissions of natural gas," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 21-31.
- James Feyrer & Erin T. Mansur & Bruce Sacerdote, 2017.
"Geographic Dispersion of Economic Shocks: Evidence from the Fracking Revolution,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 107(4), pages 1313-1334, April.
- James Feyrer & Erin T. Mansur & Bruce Sacerdote, 2015. "Geographic Dispersion of Economic Shocks: Evidence from the Fracking Revolution," NBER Working Papers 21624, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- S. Niggol Seo, 2015. "Adaptation to Global Warming as an Optimal Transition Process to A Greenhouse World," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(2), pages 272-284, June.
- Atle Oglend & Petter Osmundsen & Tore Selland Kleppe, 2015.
"Trade with Endogenous Transportation Costs: The Value of LNG Exports,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
5222, CESifo Group Munich.
- Øglend, Atle & Osmundsen, Petter & Kleppe, Tore Selland, 2015. "Trade with Endogenous Transportation Costs: The Value of LNG Exports," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2015/5, University of Stavanger.
- Richard G. Newell & Brian C. Prest & Ashley Vissing, 2016. "Trophy Hunting vs. Manufacturing Energy: The Price-Responsiveness of Shale Gas," NBER Working Papers 22532, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert A. Ritz, 2016. "Strategic investment, multimarket interaction and competitive advantage: An application to the natural gas industry," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1603, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- J. Scott Holladay & Steven Soloway, 2015. "The Environmental Impacts of Fuel Switching Power Plants," Working Papers 2015-05, University of Tennessee, Department of Economics.
- Chi Kong Chyong and David M. Reiner, 2015. "Economics and Politics of Shale Gas in Europe," Economics of Energy & Environmental Policy, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1).
- Oglend, Atle & Kleppe, Tore Selland & Osmundsen, Petter, 2016. "Trade with endogenous transportation costs: The case of liquefied natural gas," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 138-148.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:196-205 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- L71 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Mining, Extraction, and Refining: Hydrocarbon Fuels
- L78 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Government Policy
- Q41 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:103:y:2013:i:3:p:338-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.