Understanding institutional change: the development of institutions for the regulation of natural gas transportation systems in the US and the EU
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eberlein, Burkard, 2008. "The Making of the European Energy Market: The Interplay of Governance and Government," Journal of Public Policy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(01), pages 73-92, April.
- Deirdre Curtin & Morten Egeberg, 2008. "Tradition and Innovation: Europe’s Accumulated Executive Order," ARENA Working Papers 9, ARENA.
- Miguel Vazquez & Michelle Hallack & Jean-Michel Glachant, 2012. "Designing the European Gas Market: More Liquid & Less Natural?," Economics of Energy & Environmental Policy, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3).
- Hubbard, R Glenn & Weiner, Robert J, 1986. "Regulation and Long-term Contracting in U.S. Natural Gas Markets," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(1), pages 71-79, September.
- Dieter Helm, 2006. "Regulatory Reform, Capture, and the Regulatory Burden," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(2), pages 169-185, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Glachant, Jean-Michel & Hallack, Michelle & Vazquez, Miguel, 2014. "Gas network and market “à la Carte”: Identifying the fundamental choices," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 238-245.
- Jean-Michel Glachant & Michelle Hallack & Miguel Vazquez, 2014. "Gas network and market diversity in the US, the EU and Australia: A story of network access rights," RSCAS Working Papers 2014/33, European University Institute.
- Miguel Vazquez & Michelle Hallack & Jean-Michel Glachant, 2013. "Gas Network and Market: à la carte?," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/73, European University Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Union; history; institutional change; natural gas; politics; regulation; United States.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2013-04-20 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-REG-2013-04-20 (Regulation)
- NEP-TRE-2013-04-20 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsc:rsceui:2013/07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RSCAS web unit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rsiueit.html .