Gas Network and Market: à la carte?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Libecap, Gary D., 1986. "Property rights in economic history: Implications for research," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 227-252, July.
- Miguel Vazquez & Michelle Hallack & Jean-Michel Glachant, 2012. "Designing the European Gas Market: More Liquid & Less Natural?," Economics of Energy & Environmental Policy, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3).
- Barzel, Yoram, 1982. "Measurement Cost and the Organization of Markets," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 25(1), pages 27-48, April.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5372 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michelle Hallack & Miguel Vazquez, 2012. "The impact of who decides the rules for network use: A 'common pool' analysis of the investment dynamics in different gas network regulatory frames," RSCAS Working Papers 2012/52, European University Institute.
- Shy,Oz, 2001. "The Economics of Network Industries," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521800952, July - De.
- Larry E. Ruff, 2012. "Rethinking Gas Markets--and Capacity," Economics of Energy & Environmental Policy, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3).
- Edella Schlager & Elinor Ostrom, 1992. "Property-Rights Regimes and Natural Resources: A Conceptual Analysis," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 68(3), pages 249-262.
- Hubbard, R Glenn & Weiner, Robert J, 1992. "Long-Term Contracting and Multiple-Price Systems," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 65(2), pages 177-198, April.
- Masten, Scott E & Crocker, Keith J, 1985. "Efficient Adaptation in Long-term Contracts: Take-or-Pay Provisions for Natural Gas," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(5), pages 1083-1093, December.
- Alfred E. Kahn, 1988. "The Economics of Regulation: Principles and Institutions," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262610523, March.
- Riordan, Michael H. & Williamson, Oliver E., 1985. "Asset specificity and economic organization," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 365-378, December.
- Aad Correljé & Martijn Groenleer & Jasper Veldman, 2013. "Understanding institutional change: the development of institutions for the regulation of natural gas transportation systems in the US and the EU," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/07, European University Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Michel Glachant, 2014. "Governance in Network Industries: Lessons Learnt from New Institutional Economics," RSCAS Working Papers 2014/67, European University Institute.
More about this item
Keywordsnetwork regulation; gas market; property rights; carriage systems;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2013-12-15 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-NET-2013-12-15 (Network Economics)
- NEP-REG-2013-12-15 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsc:rsceui:2013/73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RSCAS web unit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rsiueit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.