Report NEP-REG-2013-04-20This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicolas Curien, 2013. "Net Neutrality is Imperfect and Should Remain So!," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/22, European University Institute.
- Heymi Bahar & Jehan Sauvage, 2013. "Cross-Border Trade in Electricity and the Development of Renewables-Based Electric Power: Lessons from Europe," OECD Trade and Environment Working Papers 2013/2, OECD Publishing.
- Aoki, Reiko & Hamada, Koichi, 2013. "Nuclear Accident, Liability Rules and a Regulated Monopoly," CIS Discussion paper series 600, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Aad Correljé & Martijn Groenleer & Jasper Veldman, 2013. "Understanding institutional change: the development of institutions for the regulation of natural gas transportation systems in the US and the EU," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/07, European University Institute.
- Stephen Lecourt & Clément Pallière & Oliver Sartor, 2013. "The impact of emissions-performance benchmarking on free allocations in EU ETS Phase 3," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/17, European University Institute.
- Vincent Rious & Yannick Perez, 2012. "What type(s) of support schemes for storage in island power systems?," RSCAS Working Papers 2012/70, European University Institute.
- Arnaud De La Tour & Matthieu Glachant, 2013. "How do solar photovoltaic feed-in tariffs interact with solar panel and silicon prices? An empirical study," Working Papers hal-00809449, HAL.
- Javier Asensio & Andrés Gómez-Lobo & Anna Matas, 2013. "How effective are policies to reduce gasoline consumption? Evaluating a quasi-natural experiment in Spain," Working Papers 2013/9, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).