Russian Natural Gas Exports to Europe: Effects of Russian Gas Market Reforms and the Rising Market Power of Gazprom
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Eirik Lund Sagen & Marina Tsygankova, 2006. "Russian Natural Gas Exports to Europe. Effects of Russian gas market reforms and the rising market power of Gazprom," Discussion Papers 445, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
References listed on IDEAS
- Krichene, Noureddine, 2002. "World crude oil and natural gas: a demand and supply model," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 557-576, November.
- David G. Tarr & Peter D. Thomson, 2017. "The Merits of Dual Pricing of Russian Natural Gas," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Trade Policies for Development and Transition, chapter 14, pages 315-336 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Holtsmark, Bjart & Maestad, Ottar, 2002. "Emission trading under the Kyoto Protocol--effects on fossil fuel markets under alternative regimes," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 207-218, February.
- Mohammed A. Al-Sahlawi, 1989. "The Demand for Natural Gas: A Survey of Price and Income Elasticities," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 77-90.
- Dominique Finon & Catherine Locatelli, 2002. "The liberalisation of the European gas market and its consequences for Russia," Post-Print halshs-00177828, HAL.
- Dominique Finon & Catherine Locatelli, 2002. "The liberalisation of the European gas market and its consequences for Russia," Post-Print halshs-00187059, HAL.
- Quast, Oliver & Locatelli, Catherine, 1997. "Russian natural gas policy and its possible effects on European gas markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 125-133, February.
- Catherine Locatelli, 2003. "The viability of deregulation in the russian gas industry," Post-Print halshs-00001308, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Catherine Locatelli, 2008. "Gazprom's export strategies under the institutional constraint of the Russian gas market," Post-Print halshs-00341660, HAL.
- Sadek Boussena & Catherine Locatelli, 2017. "Gazprom and the complexity of the EU gas market: a strategy to define," Post-Print hal-01618494, HAL.
- Dominique Finon & Catherine Locatelli, 2006. "L'interdépendance gazière de la Russie et de l'Union européenne : quel équilibre entre le marché et la géopolitique ?," Post-Print halshs-00119602, HAL.
- Knut Einar Rosendahl & Eirik Lund Sagen, 2009.
"The Global Natural Gas Market: Will Transport Cost Reductions Lead to Lower Prices?,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 17-40.
- Knut Einar Rosendahl & Eirik Lund Sagen, 2007. "The Global Natural Gas Market. Will transport cost reductions lead to lower prices?," Discussion Papers 523, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Boussena, S. & Locatelli, C., 2017. "Gazprom and the complexity of the EU gas market: A strategy to define," Working Papers 2017-09, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Marina Tsygankova, "undated". "The Export of Russian Gas to Europe: Breaking Up the Monopoly of Gazprom," Energy and Environmental Modeling 2007 24000062, EcoMod.
- Marina Tsygankova, 2007. "The export of Russian gas to Europe: breaking up the monopoly of Gazprom," Discussion Papers 494, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Spanjer, Aldo, 2007. "Russian gas price reform and the EU-Russia gas relationship: Incentives, consequences and European security of supply," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 2889-2898, May.
- Dominique Finon & Catherine Locatelli, 2008. "Russian and European gas interdependence. Can market forces balance out geopolitics?," Post-Print halshs-00129618, HAL.
- Catherine Locatelli, 2007. "Les stratégies d'internationalisation de Gazprom, enjeu de la constitution d'une grande compagnie d'Etat russe," Post-Print halshs-00115377, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsRussia; Natural gas; production capacity; export; Western Europe; price; numerical model;
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
- D42 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Monopoly
- Q31 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
- Q38 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy (includes OPEC Policy)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-06-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2006-06-24 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-EEC-2006-06-24 (European Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2006-06-24 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2006-06-24 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwpp:dp597. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .