Is Gas Cartel's Profitable for Russia? (A Case of European Gas Market)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Krichene, Noureddine, 2002. "World crude oil and natural gas: a demand and supply model," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 557-576, November.
- Mohammed A. Al-Sahlawi, 1989. "The Demand for Natural Gas: A Survey of Price and Income Elasticities," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 77-90.
- Liu, Ben-chieh, 1983. "Natural gas price elasticities : Variations by region and by sector in the USA," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 195-201, July.
- Joris Morbee & Stef Proost, 2010.
"Russian Gas Imports in Europe: How Does Gazprom Reliability Change the Game?,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 79-110.
- Joris Morbée & Stef Proost, 2008. "Russian gas imports in Europe: how does Gazprom reliability change the game?," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0802, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Finon, Dominique & Locatelli, Catherine, 2008. "Russian and European gas interdependence: Could contractual trade channel geopolitics?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 423-442, January.
- David G. Tarr & Peter D. Thomson, 2017. "The Merits of Dual Pricing of Russian Natural Gas," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Trade Policies for Development and Transition, chapter 14, pages 315-336 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Beierlein, James G & Dunn, James W & McConnon, James C, Jr, 1981. "The Demand for Electricity and Natural Gas in the Northeastern United States," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 63(3), pages 403-408, August.
More about this item
KeywordsGas OPEC; Russian-European gas market;
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
- Q4 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nea:journl:y:2009:i:1-2:p:127-149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexey Tcharykov). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nearuea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.