The Merits of Dual Pricing of Russian Natural Gas
In: Trade Policies for Development and Transition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fatiha Talahite & Philippe Barbet & Saïd Souam, 2008.
"Enjeux et impacts du processus d'adhésion de l'Algérie à l'OMC,"
- Philippe Barbet & Saïd Souam, 2008. "Enjeux et impacts du processus d'adhésion de l'Algérie à l'OMC," Post-Print hal-00456845, HAL.
- Fatiha Talahite & Philippe Barbet & Saïd Souam, 2008. "Enjeux et impacts du processus d'adhésion de l'Algérie à l'OMC," CEPN Working Papers halshs-00607420, HAL.
- Edward J. Balistreri & Zoryana Olekseyuk & David G. Tarr, 2017.
"Privatisation and the unusual case of Belarusian accession to the WTO,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(12), pages 2564-2591, December.
- Balistreri, Edward J. & Olekseyuk, Zoryana & Tarr, David G., 2017. "Privatization and the unusual case of Belarusian accession to the WTO," BOFIT Discussion Papers 2/2017, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Marina Tsygankova, "undated". "The Export of Russian Gas to Europe: Breaking Up the Monopoly of Gazprom," Energy and Environmental Modeling 2007 24000062, EcoMod.
- Tarr, David G., 2013.
"Putting Services and Foreign Direct Investment with Endogenous Productivity Effects in Computable General Equilibrium Models,"
Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, in: Peter B. Dixon & Dale Jorgenson (ed.), Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 0, pages 303-377,
- Tarr, David G., 2012. "Putting services and foreign direct investment with endogenous productivity effects in computable general equilibrium models," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6012, The World Bank.
- Tsygankova, Marina, 2010. "When is a break-up of Gazprom good for Russia?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 908-917, July.
- Sergey Chernavsky & Oleg Eismont, 2009. "Is Gas Cartel's Profitable for Russia? (A Case of European Gas Market)," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, issue 1-2, pages 127-149.
- Melikoglu, Mehmet, 2013. "Vision 2023: Forecasting Turkey's natural gas demand between 2013 and 2030," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 393-400.
- Zhishuang Zhu & Huaming Zhang & Gege Tao & Feng Yu, 2016. "Effects of gas pricing reform on China’s price level and total output," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 84(1), pages 167-178, November.
- Catherine Locatelli, 2007. "Les stratégies d'internationalisation de Gazprom, enjeu de la constitution d'une grande compagnie d'Etat russe," Post-Print halshs-00115377, HAL.
- Marina Tsygankova, 2007. "When is Mighty Gazprom Good for Russia?," Discussion Papers 526, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Anna Marhold, 2017. "Fossil Fuel Subsidy Reform In The WTO: Options For Constraining Dual Pricing In The Multilateral Trading System," Working Papers id:12335, eSocialSciences.
- Lunden, Lars Petter & Fjaertoft, Daniel & Overland, Indra & Prachakova, Alesia, 2013. "Gazprom vs. other Russian gas producers: The evolution of the Russian gas sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 663-670.
- Orlov, Anton, 2015. "An assessment of optimal gas pricing in Russia: A CGE approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 492-506.
- Marina Tsygankova, 2007. "The export of Russian gas to Europe: breaking up the monopoly of Gazprom," Discussion Papers 494, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Spanjer, Aldo, 2007. "Russian gas price reform and the EU-Russia gas relationship: Incentives, consequences and European security of supply," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 2889-2898, May.
- Sagen, Eirik Lund & Tsygankova, Marina, 2008. "Russian natural gas exports--Will Russian gas price reforms improve the European security of supply," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 867-880, February.
- Sadek Boussena & Catherine Locatelli, 2011. "La sécurité, question clé des relations gazières entre l'UE et la Russie," Post-Print halshs-00625223, HAL.
- Chyong, Chi Kong & Hobbs, Benjamin F., 2014. "Strategic Eurasian natural gas market model for energy security and policy analysis: Formulation and application to South Stream," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 198-211.
- Eirik Lund Sagen & Marina Tsygankova, 2006.
"Russian Natural Gas Exports to Europe: Effects of Russian Gas Market Reforms and the Rising Market Power of Gazprom,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
597, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Eirik Lund Sagen & Marina Tsygankova, 2006. "Russian Natural Gas Exports to Europe. Effects of Russian gas market reforms and the rising market power of Gazprom," Discussion Papers 445, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Dominique Finon & Catherine Locatelli, 2008. "Russian and European gas interdependence. Can market forces balance out geopolitics?," Post-Print halshs-00129618, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Trade Policy; Developing Countries; Transition Countries; Growth; Poverty; Environment; Multilateral; Adjustment Costs; Autos and Steel;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsi:wschap:9789813108448_0014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim). General contact details of provider: http://www.worldscientific.com/page/worldscibooks .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.