The GDSS PROMETHEE procedure: a PROMETHEE-GAIA based procedure for group decision support
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mladineo, N. & Margeta, J. & Brans, J.P. & Mareschal, B., 1987.
"Multicriteria ranking of alternative locations for small scale hydro plants,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 215-222, August.
- Bertrand Mareschal & Nenad Mladineo & Jure Margeta & Jean Pierre Brans, 1987. "Multicriteria ranking of alternative locations for small scale hydro plants," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9315, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Bertrand Mareschal & Jean Pierre Brans & Philippe Vincke, 1986. "How to select and how to rank projects: the Prométhée method," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9307, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Bertrand Mareschal & Daniel Mertens, 1992. "BANKS: a multicriteria decision support system for financial evaluation in the international banking sector," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9347, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tavana, Madjid & Behzadian, Majid & Pirdashti, Mohsen & Pirdashti, Hasan, 2013. "A PROMETHEE-GDSS for oil and gas pipeline planning in the Caspian Sea basin," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 716-728.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:22:y:2013:i:2:d:10.1007_s10726-011-9257-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:grdene:v:22:y:2013:i:4:d:10.1007_s10726-012-9292-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abbas Roozbahani & Banafsheh Zahraie & Massoud Tabesh, 2012. "PROMETHEE with Precedence Order in the Criteria (PPOC) as a New Group Decision Making Aid: An Application in Urban Water Supply Management," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 26(12), pages 3581-3599, September.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:26:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10726-017-9533-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Fernandez, Eduardo & Olmedo, Rafael, 2013. "An outranking-based general approach to solving group multi-objective optimization problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 225(3), pages 497-506.
- Živan Živković & Djordje Nikolić & Marija Savić & Predrag Djordjević & Ivan Mihajlović, 0. "Prioritizing Strategic Goals in Higher Education Organizations by Using a SWOT–PROMETHEE/GAIA–GDSS Model," Group Decision and Negotiation, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-18.
- Maria Cerretta & Lidia Diappi, 2014. "Adaptive Evaluations in Complex Contexts: Introduction," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(1 Suppl.), pages 5-22.
- Ioan GIURCA & Ioan A?CHILEAN & C?lin Ovidiu SAFIRESCU & Dan MURE?AN, 2014. "Choosing Photovoltaic Panels Using The Promethee Method," Proceedings of the INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 8(1), pages 1087-1098, November.
- Behzadian, Majid & Kazemzadeh, R.B. & Albadvi, A. & Aghdasi, M., 2010. "PROMETHEE: A comprehensive literature review on methodologies and applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 200(1), pages 198-215, January.
- M. Fontana & D. Morais, 2013. "Using Promethee V to Select Alternatives so as to Rehabilitate Water Supply Network with Detected Leaks," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 27(11), pages 4021-4037, September.
- Stefanos Xenarios & Heracles Polatidis, 2015. "Alleviating climate change impacts in rural Bangladesh: a PROMETHEE outranking-based approach for prioritizing agricultural interventions," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 17(5), pages 963-985, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulb:ulbeco:2013/9373. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecsulbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .