Indicators of energy security in industrialised countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Grubb, Michael & Butler, Lucy & Twomey, Paul, 2006.
"Diversity and security in UK electricity generation: The influence of low-carbon objectives,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(18), pages 4050-4062, December.
- Grubb, M. & Butler, L. & Sinden, G., 2005. "Diversity and Security in UK Electricity Generation: The Influence of Low Carbon Objectives," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0511, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Costantini, Valeria & Gracceva, Francesco & Markandya, Anil & Vicini, Giorgio, 2007.
"Security of energy supply: Comparing scenarios from a European perspective,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 210-226, January.
- Giorgio Vicini & Francesco Gracceva & Anil Markandya & Valeria Costantini, 2005. "Security of Energy Supply: Comparing Scenarios From a European Perspective," Working Papers 2005.89, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Shimon Awerbuch, 2006. "Portfolio-Based Electricity Generation Planning: Policy Implications For Renewables And Energy Security," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 693-710, May.
- Parry, Ian & Darmstadter, Joel, 2003. "The Costs of U.S. Oil Dependency," Discussion Papers dp-03-59, Resources For the Future.
- Turton, Hal & Barreto, Leonardo, 2006. "Long-term security of energy supply and climate change," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(15), pages 2232-2250, October.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy security Indicators Energy imports;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:38:y:2010:i:4:p:1665-1671. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.