Dynamics and deliberations: comparing heuristics for low carbon innovation policy
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||01 Mar 2010|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Jubilee Building G08, Falmer, Brighton, BN1 9SL|
Phone: +44 (0)1273 686758
Fax: +44 (0)1273 685865
Web page: http://www.sussex.ac.uk/spru
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- van Rooijen, Sascha N.M. & van Wees, Mark T., 2006. "Green electricity policies in the Netherlands: an analysis of policy decisions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 60-71, January.
- Smith, Adrian & Stirling, Andy & Berkhout, Frans, 2005. "The governance of sustainable socio-technical transitions," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 1491-1510, December.
- Grubb, Michael & Butler, Lucy & Twomey, Paul, 2006.
"Diversity and security in UK electricity generation: The influence of low-carbon objectives,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(18), pages 4050-4062, December.
- Grubb, M. & Butler, L. & Sinden, G., 2005. "Diversity and Security in UK Electricity Generation: The Influence of Low Carbon Objectives," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0511, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Shimon Awerbuch, 2006. "Portfolio-Based Electricity Generation Planning: Policy Implications For Renewables And Energy Security," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 693-710, May.
- Dinica, Valentina, 2006. "Support systems for the diffusion of renewable energy technologies--an investor perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 461-480, March.
- Geels, Frank W., 2006. "The hygienic transition from cesspools to sewer systems (1840-1930): The dynamics of regime transformation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 1069-1082, September.
- Andy Stirling, 2007. "A General Framework for Analysing Diversity in Science, Technology and Society," SPRU Working Paper Series 156, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Geels, Frank W., 2004. "From sectoral systems of innovation to socio-technical systems: Insights about dynamics and change from sociology and institutional theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(6-7), pages 897-920, September.
- Anderson, Dennis & Gross, Robert, 2000. "Responding to climate change: will the required energy technologiesbecome available? Some questions for UK policies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 217-222, April.
- Walker, Gordon & Devine-Wright, Patrick, 2008. "Community renewable energy: What should it mean," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 497-500, February.
- Unruh, Gregory C., 2000. "Understanding carbon lock-in," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 817-830, October.
- René Kemp, 2010. "The Dutch energy transition approach," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 291-316, August.
- Kern, Florian & Smith, Adrian, 2008. "Restructuring energy systems for sustainability? Energy transition policy in the Netherlands," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 4093-4103, November.
- Mitchell, C. & Bauknecht, D. & Connor, P.M., 2006. "Effectiveness through risk reduction: a comparison of the renewable obligation in England and Wales and the feed-in system in Germany," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 297-305, February.
- Thomas Magnusson & Fredrik Tell & Jim Watson, 2005. "From CoPS to mass production? Capabilities and innovation in power generation equipment manufacturing," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(1), pages 1-26, February.
- Mark Winskel & Andrew McLeod & Robin Wallace & Robin Williams, 2006. "Energy policy and institutional context: Marine energy innovation systems," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(5), pages 365-376, June.
- Geels, Frank W., 2002. "Technological transitions as evolutionary reconfiguration processes: a multi-level perspective and a case-study," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(8-9), pages 1257-1274, December.
- Smith, Adrian, 2007. "Emerging in between: The multi-level governance of renewable energy in the English regions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 6266-6280, December. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sru:ssewps:184. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Russell Eke)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.