The Dutch energy transition approach
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Adrian Smith & Florian Kern, 2007. "The transitions discourse in the ecological modernisation of the Netherlands," SPRU Working Paper Series 160, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Elizabeth Shove & Gordon Walker, 2008. "Transition management and the politics of shape shifting," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 40(4), pages 1012-1014, April.
- Jan Rotmans & Rene Kemp, 2008. "Detour ahead: a response to Shove and Walker about the perilous road of transition management," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 40(4), pages 1006-1011, April.
- René Kemp, 2009. "Eco-Innovation and Transitions," ECONOMICS AND POLICY OF ENERGY AND THE ENVIRONMENT, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 0(1), pages 103-124.
- Florian Kern & Michael Howlett, 2009. "Implementing transition management as policy reforms: a case study of the Dutch energy sector," Policy Sciences, Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 391-408, November.
- Bergek, Anna & Jacobsson, Staffan & Carlsson, Bo & Lindmark, Sven & Rickne, Annika, 2008. "Analyzing the functional dynamics of technological innovation systems: A scheme of analysis," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 407-429, April.
- Jacobsson, Staffan & Bergek, Anna & Finon, Dominique & Lauber, Volkmar & Mitchell, Catherine & Toke, David & Verbruggen, Aviel, 2009. "EU renewable energy support policy: Faith or facts?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2143-2146, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:iecepo:v:7:y:2010:i:2:p:291-316. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.