The transitions discourse in the ecological modernisation of the Netherlands
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Haas, Peter M., 1992. "Introduction: epistemic communities and international policy coordination," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 46(01), pages 1-35, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- René Kemp, 2010. "The Dutch energy transition approach," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 291-316, August.
- René Kemp & Jan Rotmans, 2009. "Transitioning policy: co-production of a new strategic framework for energy innovation policy in the Netherlands," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 42(4), pages 303-322, November.
- Flor Avelino, 2009. "Empowerment and the challenge of applying transition management to ongoing projects," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 42(4), pages 369-390, November.
- Kern, Florian & Smith, Adrian, 2008. "Restructuring energy systems for sustainability? Energy transition policy in the Netherlands," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 4093-4103, November.
More about this item
KeywordsDiscourse analysis; socio-technical transitions; ecological modernisation;
- L5 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy
- N5 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries
- N7 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sru:ssewps:160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Russell Eke). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/spessuk.html .