Transitioning policy: co-production of a new strategic framework for energy innovation policy in the Netherlands
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Adrian Smith & Florian Kern, 2007. "The transitions discourse in the ecological modernisation of the Netherlands," SPRU Working Paper Series 160, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Kern, Florian & Smith, Adrian, 2008. "Restructuring energy systems for sustainability? Energy transition policy in the Netherlands," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 4093-4103, November.
- Jan Rotmans & Rene Kemp, 2008. "Detour ahead: a response to Shove and Walker about the perilous road of transition management," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 40(4), pages 1006-1011, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Scholl & René Kemp, 2016. "City Labs as Vehicles for Innovation in Urban Planning Processes," Urban Planning, Cogitatio Press, vol. 1(4), pages 89-102.
- Harry Geerlings & Bart Kuipers, 2013. "Smart governance and the management of sustainable mobility: an illustration of the application of policy integration and transition management in the Port of Rotterdam," Chapters,in: Smart Transport Networks, chapter 11, pages 224-247 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:eee:forpol:v:85:y:2017:i:p2:p:256-268 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joop Koppenjan & Niki Frantzeskaki & Derk Loorbach & Michael B. Charles & Neal Neal, 2012. "Introductory editorial," International Journal of Sustainable Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 15(1/2), pages 1-18.
- Flor Avelino, 2009. "Empowerment and the challenge of applying transition management to ongoing projects," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 42(4), pages 369-390, November.
- Niki Frantzeskaki & Joop Koppenjan & Derk Loorbach & Neal Ryan, 2012. "Concluding editorial: Sustainability transitions and their governance: lessons and next-step challenges," International Journal of Sustainable Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 15(1/2), pages 173-186.
- Jan-Peter Voß & Adrian Smith & John Grin, 2009. "Designing long-term policy: rethinking transition management," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 42(4), pages 275-302, November.
- Uba, Katrin, 2010. "Who formulates renewable-energy policy? A Swedish example," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6674-6683, November.
More about this item
KeywordsScience–policy coproduction; Boundary work; Transition management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:policy:v:42:y:2009:i:4:p:303-322. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .